What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great News - Resignings

Nickeel

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
Williams will turn out to be a great player for us. Excellent to see him re-sign. He can be anything, He will definately be playing reps in the future.

I can't be at premmies every week due to work (Fridays) or friends/family/girlfriend not wanting to be at the ground for the whole afternoon or evening, but I have made it to a fair few lower grade games lately and each time he has impressed me.

I temper this with some of the constructive criticism of him I hear on this board occasionally, but he is a kid that seems to have a big future if he keeps working hard. Hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of him in the big time during his new contract.

Nick

The Colonel

Immortal
Sneaka wasn't going anywhere...... good to see it was confirmed. Great bloke and has done well on the field this year.

The Colonel

Immortal
parraitdoesmatta said:
so who is still unsigned?

Off the top of my head - Chris Muckert, Jack Afamasaga, Peter Lewis, Brett Delaney, Danny Russell, Drew Dalton, James Storer, Matt Petersen.

thanks Colonel'

Also MOi Moi i think

I would like delaney to remain judging from what some people have been sayin about him. Afa also would be good, the rest arent that much to worry about

I am also very happy that we are keeping Chalky, Been playing solid footy for us, and might be a one year deal before signing with the GC

The_Coach

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Off the top of my head - Chris Muckert, Jack Afamasaga, Peter Lewis, Brett Delaney, Danny Russell, Drew Dalton, James Storer, Matt Petersen.

Add Moi Moi and take Delaney off, he is already gone.

The Colonel

Immortal
Chalky is a good kid and I think he is very under rated. He has lead the PL side very well and has never let us down when he has played first grade.

The Colonel

Immortal
Macca_ said:
:lol: I love it.

Going to be calling him that from now on :D

Macca_

I've always called him Sneaka. Not sure if I do it on here but as long as he's been at the club I've always called him Sneaka - called it to his face one day by mistake but he took it OK.

The Colonel said:
I've always called him Sneaka. Not sure if I do it on here but as long as he's been at the club I've always called him Sneaka - called it to his face one day by mistake but he took it OK.

question.gif
question.gif
Peaky
question.gif
question.gif

Macca_

Coach
The Colonel said:

I like Sneaka better than Peeky.

Macca_

eloquentEEL

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Latest rumour has him returning to Nth Qld.

That makes sense. They've got a lot of quality in the 2nd row at the moment, but with Rauhihi leaving, Webb will probably move to prop and they could use Muckert for a bit more depth in the second row.

the_eel

Juniors
Thats awesome news. I've just had a long boring meeting and I thought I'd check to see if there was any news on Grothe and Morris before I have another one with my boss. Low and behold I got more than I bargained for with the announcement of all the boys. WOOHOOO!

Thats made my day!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
The_Coach said:
Add Moi Moi and take Delaney off, he is already gone.

Is that official? If Delaney is already gone without being given permission to negotiate, then that is tampering before the deadline.

Hellsy

Immortal
eloquentEEL said:
Is that official? If Delaney is already gone without being given permission to negotiate, then that is tampering before the deadline.

Don't jump to conclusions, it was merely a rumour started in here

Latest posts