What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great RL action photos

innsaneink

Referee
Time to start a new thread I think, I saw this pic on the back page of the local rag at work, thought it was absof**kinlutley brilliant.

lawrencepenrithbw2.jpg

Chris Lawrence - Penrith Park. 27/05/07

Raider_69

Post Whore
there was on posted a while back posted on his fourm, a collision shot, taken right at the time of impact, it was a really great shot...

good thread

Apey

Staff member
There was a picture of Joey doing a massive jump somewhere, not entirely in action during a game, I just liked it ^_^

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
there was on posted a while back posted on his fourm, a collision shot, taken right at the time of impact, it was a really great shot...

good thread
This one?

roopy

Referee
USA tomahawks winger Gareth Gibbs practices game plan before game against Japan.

Cspics042.jpg

RABK

Referee
The clinton vs SBW is always good.

Couple of my favourite Johns ones, i just think he was as passionate as it got and that's what made him the best...

r05-08.jpg

f3-28.jpg

r06-01.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
thats the one ink, great shot... a real insight into the force of the collisions in league each game

roopy

Referee
South African born Morgan McGuire tries out for Knights Jersey Flegg side.
He missed out because his lineout throw wasn't straight enough.

fleggtrial005.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
love terry martin in the backround of this shot, he doesnt look like he knows where he is let alone that he's team just won in GP
r87960_260103.jpg

and after rubin wiki's last home game for the raiders... f**k i miss seeing him in the lime green
05.jpg

roopy

Referee
Sammy Stewart Jnr - wondering why people always ask him how well his mother knew Stacey Jones.

fleggtrial008.jpg

roopy

Referee
Here's a crap photo for you.
This is the little guy who was Les Mason's partner in the Dora Creek swampies front row last season. He is obviously missing the 150kg Les, who used to make him look skinny.

50.jpg

Latest posts