What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great RL action photos

roopy

Referee
Joel Edwards has a close connection with Andrew Johns - Joey gave him his collection of shorts.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
sbw1.jpg

Mary

Juniors
You really need to watch the SBW hit as a video clip I reckon, the pictures really don't do it justice.

Darth Bobo

roopy said:
Here's a crap photo for you.
This is the little guy who was Les Mason's partner in the Dora Creek swampies front row last season. He is obviously missing the 150kg Les, who used to make him look skinny.

50.jpg

Adam McDougall in 10 years?

RABK

Referee
Fittler is a better player then any Bulldogs player in history. He'll be remembered a lot more then whoever won the 2004 premiership.

RABK

Referee
Name one Bulldogs player that is better.

Fittler is a future immortal. I can't think of one Bulldogs player in history that would get anywhere near immortal status.

I don't like the photo, Fittler is one of my all time favs and you can only imagine how gut wrenching losing a grand final is. Sure have the photo showing Stuarts and Fittlers emotion but the scoreboard is just glorifying heartbreak. Junk photo IMO.

RABK

Referee
Anyone got the hoppa and Chief one that was used to promote the 1998 season?

I got this one...

gf-02.jpg

f2-06.jpg

f2-01.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
Name one Bulldogs player that is better.

Fittler is a future immortal. I can't think of one Bulldogs player in history that would get anywhere near immortal status.

I don't like the photo, Fittler is one of my all time favs and you can only imagine how gut wrenching losing a grand final is. Sure have the photo showing Stuarts and Fittlers emotion but the scoreboard is just glorifying heartbreak. Junk photo IMO.

On the contrary - I think it depicts and pleases people to see them fail at the last hurdle as they were such a disliked club in the early part of the decade. Perhaps a little cruel to the subjects of the photo, I'll agree with you there - but creative by the photographer and slightly humorous from an outsiders perspective.

Besides, Fittler had his day in the sun:

2002tele.gif

BTW ink in that pic of Hampstead getting boffed, Kennedy looks like he's enjoying giving it to him :lol:

Latest posts