What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great RL action photos

Red Bear

Referee
95835431.OykQWrrh.nnimages_GSP4729.jpg

Adman

Juniors
how did u manage to do this? what effect did u use?
Also does anyone have that pic of simon woolford after being kicked in the head by the touchy?

Pen tool to highlight the jersey, select the rest then CTRL U to make it greyscale. well thats how I would have done it. photoshop.

Nuke

Staff member
Very easy to do this effect in Photoshop. Duplicate the layer, de-saturate the base layer, then just use the erase the bits on the top layer that you want to be greyscale.

Alternatively (and this is the easier way to do it actually), like the above mentioned instructions, duplicate the layer, de-saturate the top layer, then just erase the bits you want to be coloured.

RSK

Juniors
I actually did it a different way. But those ways are just as, if not more effective, so i won't say mine.

Think you did Dally!

That photo is of the away game at Cas, not the drubbing at Spotland. You can tell because of the yellow crash barriers in the background. Plus the white Hornets shirts are teh away shirt, one of the worst Hornets shirts EVER!!!

Latest posts