What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Ever Raiders Fullback

Who is the Greatest Ever Raiders Fullback?

• Gary Belcher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Mullins

• Ken Nagas

• Clinton Schifcofske

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyed

First Grade
OK, given the controversy over on the Greatest Ever Side thread, and the "B" side, there might be some value in having a series of polls, so we can decide definitively (well OK, nothing will ever be definitive).

I think we should start with Fullback. My nominees would be Belcher, Mullins, Nagas, Schifcofske. Let me know if you think there are others who should be added to the poll.

By the end of the off season, we should have a Fans Choice Greatest Ever Raiders side.

thickos

First Grade
Schifcofske has to be in this poll. In the #1 jersey he owns Nagas!

(I'm not knocking Nagas, but he is not a fullback. I still have nightmares about his hands...)

Raider_69

Post Whore
didnt see enough of Belcher to judge and Schif although good isnt as good as mullins so Mullo gets the nod from me

greeneyed

First Grade
I am having problems adding his name...... I mentioned him in the first message though...

greeneyed

First Grade
Belcher and Mullins in that order for me. Not to downgrade Schif. Nagas is more a winger IMO.

Anonymous

Juniors
Never saw enough of Belcher to make the call. Didn't even know Kenny played there more than occasionally. Mullins gets my nod.

greeneyed

First Grade
Belcher was, IMO, the best fullback I have seen in ANY team in 25 years of watching football.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Mullins had two amazing seasons in 94 and 95...

But Belcher was incredible week in week out from the moment he joined the club til 92, sadly 93 wasn't the year we'd hoped this all-time great fullback would go out with.

Schifcofske had a pair of great seasons in 02 and 03 but he doesn't register on the radar compared to the other two.

lukethejedi

Juniors
im too young to have seen belcher-but still i think mullins has it all over belcher. seeing that guy run in space was beautiful :)

azza

Juniors
Belcher was a freak. Wins the contest hands down, By gee we have been blessed with some great fullbacks though.

greeneyed

First Grade
When I think back to the controversies about full back selection for Australia..... Belcher was dudded so many times in favour of Gary Jack. Jack had made it to NSW fullback and Australian fullback not long after Jack making it to the Australian team... however, the biased Australian selectors wouldn't dump Jack from the team no matter what Belcher did for such a long time. Belcher finally made it to the fore, however.

MILLWALL

Juniors
was a big mullins fan would say him but also clinton is my fav player and he gets screwed out of origin and tries the hardest

Status
Not open for further replies.