What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Means Go....and Buy Your Ticket

woodgers

Bench
O.K lads. Had the meeting with Raiders marketing and memberships on Tuesday. I have to say I was really impressed with the effort and level of support the new marketing and memberships guys have put together. It is simple, go in or call Luke the memberships guy on 6253 3515 (I think) and say that you want a Raiders Army ticket in Bay 72. This will see you put in Bay 72 and they will put you on the RA database. This is important as you will then get all the merchandise and other benefits along the way. Nothing is promised for sure and certain yet but it could include:
  • invites to functions like the launch and presentation night
  • Possible extra merchandise from ISC
  • Photo with the team
  • Game of touch vs team
Nothing is concrete yet but they want to help us, the feedback from the club is really positive and as we all know, the players rave about our songs, banners, etc so the club really wants to help. The main thing about the RA membership too is that the database will cut down the work myself and Bay72 have to do to get people to the games and info out. As it gets bigger, it also gets harder to control stuff like swearing and bad behaviour so the club wants the database so they can do the work in this regard.

Tonio and any others that have bought tickets, can you please give Luke a call and get put on the RA list. One phone call is little effort for what we may get in return, but it all looks likely at this stage.

Cheers for you patience boys

I'M BACK........

Raider_69

Post Whore
will get on to it in the next week or so
sounds like the club have started to take notice of what we acheive
awesome stufff

good to hear ya back too woodgers :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers for awhile was so disillusioned by the clubs ineptitude that he had stated he would not be renewing his season ticket for season 2006... thankfully he has no reconsidered :D

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
woodgers for awhile was so disillusioned by the clubs ineptitude that he had stated he would not be renewing his season ticket for season 2006... thankfully he has no reconsidered :D
Ah ok, cheers Mr 69. I thought he meant back from a hiatus from this place, exactly the opposite of Millersnose.

Copa

Bench
Raider_69 said:
early score prediction

Raiders - 1000
Unfit army - 1 :lol:
I wouldn't pick a fight either if it gets nasty.. I have a feeling that they may just win!

Copa

Bench
BTW... At the end of last year I wrote to the Raiders telling them how great you guys sound and how I thought it added character and atmosphere..

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea 72 is certainly not a small lad, i recon he'd go alright for a hit up or a punch on :lol:

Latest posts