What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Means Go....and Buy Your Ticket

jed

First Grade
I reckon 72 could take out a few of their smaller guys if he tried.

BAY72

Juniors
Thanx for posting this Woodgers.

All looks very promising. Once again this will be a building year for us as well as a "show them what we got" year, (the club still want to see what we can do).
But some of the added extras sound fantastic.

Bay 72, WE ARE BACK!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
might be worth throwing a post up at the GH too about this incase there are any over there who might be keen :)

jed

First Grade
594 posts Sully???

Sully is a dot-com,
Sully is a dot-com,
na-na-na-na hey!
na-na-na-na hey!

Copa

Bench
Sully said:
copa...

All Pls Join!!!

We Are After Die Hards Like Yourselves.

How About It?
I would but I bring my two year old son with me. He loves the games but would freak out if the people around him sang really loudly all the time.

woodgers

Bench
Guys

I just got word from Bay72 last night that the club is sending away for the tickets to be printed at the end of this week. It is the same as the last couple of years with the barcode deal. In years past, those who didn't make the cut off just got a wad of tickets to get in and a normal card with no barcode on the back. I was unaware that this was occuring this week. I would encourage all that can to ring Luke on (02) 6253 3515 and mention Raiders Army and purchase your ticket for $100. I am going to do mine now with my credit card.

Sorry for the short notice. I was not informed of this.

woodgers

Bench
Guys

Just got my seat just then. They want you to renew ASAP so that there is no rush at the start of the season however there will be a 3rd batch of members cards with barcodes printed this year. This will mean you won't get the wad of tickets as per last year unless I presume if you do it after the start of the season.

Cheers

Raider Azz

Bench
woodgers said:
Guys

Just got my seat just then. They want you to renew ASAP so that there is no rush at the start of the season however there will be a 3rd batch of members cards with barcodes printed this year. This will mean you won't get the wad of tickets as per last year unless I presume if you do it after the start of the season.

Cheers
that's a relief then, i can hold off another week now.

Latest posts