What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Means Go....and Buy Your Ticket

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Sorry if I've missed something, but is there going to be some sort of Sydney group travelling down to all the home games?

Raider_69

Post Whore
TiTTieS said:
Sorry if I've missed something, but is there going to be some sort of Sydney group travelling down to all the home games?

most of us make our own way down when we can get there, thou we do car pool at times.

jed

First Grade
If there's enough interest in it, we can see about setting up a more organised carpool, currently we all just either drive down or catch the bus.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Car pooling sounds like the way to go. So much cheaper if you can get a car load to go down. Turn a $60-80 odd trip into 10 or 20 bux would be pretty good.

Unfortunately, I can't see it happening for me. It would take most of the day for me to get there. I might look at getting to a Sydney game at some stage, though.

Got mine today. Missed the latest extraction(which i assume means list of cards to print), but he did mention I'll get it before the season starts. Apparently the extraction date changed or something. Ah well, as long as I get a card...I'll lose the ticket book if that happens.

Sully

Juniors
GUYS.. POST IN HERE ONCE YOUR HAVE PURCHSED YOU TICKET.

If you want to discuss other things eg: travelling etc, make another thread.

I got mine today.

All...

Remember what Woodgers said, get in this week for your chance to meet all the players etc if not in this week you could miss out!!!

Bay/Woodgers...

Rough update on numbers to date?

BAY72

Juniors
Stelios Giannakopoulos said:
Got my ticket.
Hey mate good to hear,
Don't know the name, have we met you before?

if not hope to meet you at the season launch.

BAY72

Juniors
Sully said:
GUYS.. POST IN HERE ONCE YOUR HAVE PURCHSED YOU TICKET.

If you want to discuss other things eg: travelling etc, make another thread.

I got mine today.

All...

Remember what Woodgers said, get in this week for your chance to meet all the players etc if not in this week you could miss out!!!

Bay/Woodgers...

Rough update on numbers to date?

Cant tell you how many have actualy purchased their tickes for this year, but with the rough numbers that i have on my count and the few from the net, (some I don't know). I'd guess that we could be round 36 - 40 some of those include the sydney guys.
The best way to find out for sure would be to do a running total on the net, and specify ACT or NSW, or simply just ask the club.

Add to the total My ticket and Ben Meyer's

BAY72 said:
Hey mate good to hear,
Don't know the name, have we met you before?

if not hope to meet you at the season launch.

Yep, we have met, I just had a name change on this forum, I used to go by the name "Schifty".

Sully

Juniors
Bay/Woodgers

Huge shout outs to you guys for all your hard efforts.

Great to see.

We need all you guys out there to try and get at least another 1-2 mates who share your passion or are deadset keen for the raiders to sign up and sing hard.

I got 4 to sign this year.

Come on guys dig deep.

Sully

Juniors
Bay...

Can you call the club and get an update?

Will they supply you and Woodgers that info?

Raider_69

Post Whore
got the call today, am getting my old nightfil job back, which may make it difficult to get to some saturday night games (unless i chuck a sickie ;-) ) so myself and the sheila i bring along, Calinda will be purchasing ours in the coming weeks

Latest posts