What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Means Go....and Buy Your Ticket

Sully

Juniors
Copa...

As opposed to getting into a 'power struggle' argument and/or arrangement we all just want people to turn up and sing their hearts out for the green.

Pretty simple.

Sully

Juniors
LADS...

Unlike every other year once again Woodgers and Bay will be organising the Raiders Army launch day this week for Saturday 4 March 2006.

It will coinside with the 25yr year launch.

Look out in the next day or 2 for details.

It will kick off at 8am for the BBQ and then onto a pub crawl.

I hope to see a top turn out of the RA.

Loz

Juniors
Pub Crawl?? Are you sure?

Can you send me some more details?

What am I gonna wear????

i got a special invite in the mail the other day regarding an event next saturday, prior to the launch. At least I can go to that, can't get to the launch due to cricket.

Sully

Juniors
Loz...

Woodgers and I will advise this week (early)

We will also advise what we are going to wear as we could be on the drink for a solid 16 hours+.

All..

Get pumped up esp. after today's win.

I wasn't there but a few boyz where.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Nick (R69) + Calinda (shelia i bring with me) OFFICALLY Raiders Army season Ticket holders as of today :cool:

BAY72

Juniors
most of us will be as far as i know.

We will be going to the breaky in the morning. then headding out later in the afternoon for the football.

call me or Sully and we'll let you know whats going on on the day.

Sully

Juniors
great Day Boys!!!

We Are Back This Week!!!!

Fire Up!!!

i Know A Few Big Numbers Are Out But We'll Zip The Eagle Lads And So Some Of The Non-attending Big Boys Who Runs This Firm!!!

Sully

Juniors
2 MORE JOINED TODAY...

KEEP GOING!!!

WE ARE THE....

Come on am I the only one pumped up for round 1 but ROUND 2 HOME and ROUND 3 AWAY.

Latest posts