What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green V. Mundine *Live*

McLovin

Staff member
Sheesh, looking back on some highlights, i never realised how fat Hoppa is...

Punkess

Juniors
mundinegreen3_wideweb__470x288,0.jpg

bowen_1

Juniors
Thanks Twizzle, fo shizzle. congrats to Mundine, at least he's backing up wat he says nowadays, unlike when he played football

McLovin

Staff member
Classic Hoppa quote: :)

"I knew the NRL wouldn't give me 12 weeks for getting into this ring, so I was happy with the outcome"

Parra_Eels

Bench
i have a huge newfound respect for mundine after tonight - too good. this might also convince me to cheer for him in his next title fight

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Hmm Green is going to have a HUGE dent in his reputation from this, the rematch can't come soon enough for him!

OVP

Coach
Green has nothing. No defence at all, Mundine just hammered him at will. Couldnt believe how close the judges gave the fight ... Kostya Tsyu's scorecard of Green one round Mundine the next 11 was pretty spot on i thought. Easy money :)

El Diablo

Post Whore
No.

Kessler's promoter isn't even interested in a rematch. he was beaten thoroughly the first time.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Mundine absolutely dominated.
The judges scores were ridiculously, i don't know how they scored the fight so closely.

I've gained alot of respect for Mundine tonight, but i wasn't impressed with him talking to his mates during the National Anthem.

OVP

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
So for people that know about fighting (I know nought), can Choc do a number on Kessler?

I thought he learnt HEAPS from his first fight with Kessler. LEts face it, Kessler is a real world class fighter and Green's decidedly average compared to him. Huge difference in ability there. But who knows, i hope he can.

Raider_69

Post Whore
OVP said:
Green has nothing. No defence at all, Mundine just hammered him at will. Couldnt believe how close the judges gave the fight ... Kostya Tsyu's scorecard of Green one round Mundine the next 11 was pretty spot on i thought. Easy money :)

i agree
the judges score card was a farce
mundine by 8-9 points at least
green had nothing :cry:

i hate mundine, still do but after tonight even i must conceed, he is a good boxer :cry: