What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green V. Mundine *Live*

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
taxidriver said:
Mundine paid full respect to Green after the fight and I'm sure there was even a very quick embrace.

All you Mundine haters claiming he refused to shake hands are full of sh*t.

Green went and embraced Mundine when the final bell rang, and Mundine just stood there with his hand by his sides and never moved,

this is one of the reason he has so many haters

meltiger

First Grade
Twizzle said:

Boo hoo

He won the fight, at the end of the day, that's all that matters. What dim witted Australian's think of him really doesn't matter.

Well of course, of equal importance to him i'm sure is the percentage of the subscriptions he is going to take from stupid people who signed up to watch him get knocked out, not realising they are doing nothing but putting money in his pocket... :lol:

Go Choc.

Risky_6

Juniors
Twizzle give it a rest,

its obvious your a big danny green supporter with your green shirt and green paint over the face... dont worry the tears will wear that paint off.

whingin bi*ch.

Mundine said he will teach Green the ABC''s of boxing and that is exactly what he did.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Twizzle

mundine.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
It is pretty funny. So many people saying, "Green will smash Mundine, he too scared, he keeps delaying it "... & half these people have never watched fight before, nor watched either fighter.

Green has egg on his face, but won't mind too much, he's made so much money on the back of Mundine.

Godz Illa

Coach
[furrycat] said:
If Mundine fought Green 2 years ago when he was supposed to, he would have got his arse kicked...
haha is this the excuse then? The haters camp must be really demoralised if that's the best you can come up with.

Mr Saab

Referee
[furrycat] said:
If Mundine fought Green 2 years ago when he was supposed to, he would have got his arse kicked...

Load of crap.
IF it was a street fight then Danny might have won, but this is boxing and Mundine is a better boxer than Green and he proved it last night. Too much speed for Green.
Green was close to being embarrised by Mundine with how he picked him off.

Big big kudos to Terry OConnor (ref) for laying down the law to both fighters last night after 30 secs or so.

carcharias

Immortal
good win by the man..he finally had a go ( without running )and looked very very impressive.
He would of beaten Kessler last night I reckon.
For his sake I hope he can repeat it and last night wasn't his opus.
Last night was the way I thought he would of fought years ago...very calm and confident.

Green made no excuses and said The Man was way too good.

About time a boxing match ended without any contraversy.

I think Mundine may have won a few people over last night...he still played for the Dragons though...wanker. :)

How fuggen fit did they both look??
A fair few situps been done there.

Mong

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
Green went and embraced Mundine when the final bell rang, and Mundine just stood there with his hand by his sides and never moved,

Twizzle your making a fool of yourself..

Build a bridge and get over it.. Your boy is not in the same class... Its a fact.. a sad one for you it seems :lol:

Coraki_kid

Juniors
the reason why danny green lost is because he uses the nickname "green machine". thats name hasnt been included with the word "success" in the same sentence for a very long time..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

God-King Dean

Immortal
Twizzle said:
no it doesn't

this is when they are ungloved and the fight was well over, read my post, it was when the bell sounded

I can only see Green with his arm around Mundine in this photo as well, so it doesn't really change anything

Is it just me or are you the only one who saw this supposed 'incident' ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mong said:
Twizzle your making a fool of yourself..

Build a bridge and get over it.. Your boy is not in the same class... Its a fact.. a sad one for you it seems :lol:

how is this, by telling what happened

you make a lot of assumptions here and your'e quite wrong, I enjoyed the fight immemsly and it was top quality, where did I say I was sad.

Fact is he has a lot of haters, you cant deny that

I saw the fight live, and saw what he did at the end

He (Green) aint my boy, as you call him and I have a tremendous amount of respect for Mundine after last night.

He's world class and I have never said he isn't.

Boy you Mundine lovers are very defensive about his actions aren't you. By describing what he did you assume I'm a Mundine basher. If you're a fan, get over his actions, you'll just have to accept that is what he does.

I called the fight and the end of it as I saw it live, go back and check where I said his hand speed was too good for Green.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Immortal said:
Is it just me or are you the only one who saw this supposed 'incident' ?

watch the replay, you'll see

my aren't the Mundine fans defensive, especially the ones who haven't seen the fight yet

I bet we dont hear from you once you've seen the replay