What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green V. Mundine *Live*

El Diablo

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
have a look when the final bell goes, Green goes to embrace Mundine and he just stands there, Green wraps his arms around Mundine and Mundine holds his hand down by his side, perhaps he may have been too exhausted to reciprocate or what ever, but plain as day

make of it what you will but thats what happend

enough said about it from me

i just watched it out of curiosity as i never noticed anything. Mundine doesn't do anything after Green hugs him although i don't think it means anything.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What predictions are you talking about ?

of course you can back this claim up ?

where do you get this crap from, Mundine is a good fighter, I've never said he wasn't

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
El Diablo said:
i just watched it out of curiosity as i never noticed anything. Mundine doesn't do anything after Green hugs him although i don't think it means anything.

thankyou ladies and gentlemen

but apparently this makes you a Mundine basher

Godz Illa

Coach
Twizzle your initial post said Mundine refused to shake his hand. Big difference between that and El Diablo's post. You've clearly made a giant leap of logic.

andrew057

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Twizzle your initial post said Mundine refused to shake his hand. Big difference between that and El Diablo's post. You've clearly made a giant leap of logic.

Exactly, you painted a different picture to what happened Twiz. Mundine was a great sportsman and embraced Danny and said alot of good things about him. After 6 yars of talking sh*t im surprised Anthony wasnt more arrogant after the fight. But very nice of you to give updates Twiz.

Dont give the excuse that Danny didnt have a good prep. He said numerous times hes had the best preperation ever. Mundine out classed him and embarrassed him in front of the whole of Australia.

I knew it was over after round 3, Anthony had Danny backing up and Danny didnt know what to do.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Twizzle said:
thankyou ladies and gentlemen

but apparently this makes you a Mundine basher

Earlier in the thread...

Twizzle said:
Green went and embraced Mundine when the final bell rang, and Mundine just stood there with his hand by his sides and never moved,

this is one of the reason he has so many haters

:lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Godz Illa said:

fair call, I'll concede that point

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I must admit I was not a fan till last night, he was quite impressive.

Not too sure about feeling any Choc love tho

Latest posts