What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Alexander hasno idea

Elias1983

Coach
Fat Tony & Coooooooooooo.

Watch it on Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

On A Current Affair.

Sexually....................

Transmitted................

DEBT!

Yeh but how can you resist those catchy head-lines...

"Next on a current affair we meet the person the who was booted out of his home for not paying the rent for the last 3 months....stay tuned, this will shock you".:shock:

FlameThrower

Bench
Should be re-named 'Current bogan affairs'

Another investigation into visa-expired, travelling tradesman, preying on old timers, who have been ripped off and paid $5000 to have gutters cleaned...then managed to pay life savings to a bogus bank account in Eastern Europe...all because the pensioner fell in love with a busty blonde ....he met on line.....

...and so too are the days of our lives....

bottle

Coach
I need those shows. Otherwise how do I know what is the most recent greatest way to lose weight?

drpeterb

Juniors
I think Brandy's dislike for the Dragons began when Steve Linnane almost gouged one of his googly eyes.

TruSaint

Referee
Best example of bias... watch the 2010 GF again. One from 9, and other from Fox.
You would have thought we lost. Or should have.

Dont know what Brandy has against us, but the other dude (whatever his name is), rarely gives us a plug, or credit. If he does , its very subdued.

One thing about Rabbits Warren, he calls every game with the same level of passion, even though he is a Parra man (poor bugger). .

Dezziedc

Juniors
Best example of bias... watch the 2010 GF again. One from 9, and other from Fox.
You would have thought we lost. Or should have.

Dont know what Brandy has against us, but the other dude (whatever his name is), rarely gives us a plug, or credit. If he does , its very subdued.

One thing about Rabbits Warren, he calls every game with the same level of passion, even though he is a Parra man (poor bugger). .

Well I hope the Sydney gusy call the game on Friday night. Being in QLD we will get it televised at 7pm. But if Hadley and his Broncos cronies call it, I'm going to scream

Damo!

Juniors
Well I hope the Sydney gusy call the game on Friday night. Being in QLD we will get it televised at 7pm. But if Hadley and his Broncos cronies call it, I'm going to scream

Nup, it's the second game in Sydney so it will be Hadley et. al. Always is. Think I'll be listening on the radio instead.