What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharks8601

Juniors
a few things have changed the situation

* edited by spider *

the bronco's sh*t has done him a massive favour

Last edited by a moderator:

millersnose

Post Whore
he kant say
its sekwet info only he knows about

lots of sekwet stuff no one knows about on this topic

i recon england

cjs1822

Juniors
all this stuff has been regurgitated a million times in this thread

hey whatever gets this over the 5000 posts mark

Dave Q

Coach
I was wondering how one could reduce one's carbon-footprint during a galssing attack?

The glass could be recycled I suppose.

The victim could move towards the glass to save the defendant's energy.

The attack should be on concrete so the sheets dont have to be washed. Takes a lot of carbon to wash clothes.

In fact I wonder what the environmental cost of the game is? Should we use all this energy to plant shrubs instead?

The dally m of gardening, some of the sharks and souths boys in the past would win that easily.

Any takers for Bird and the environment as a neat sub-thread topic? A cheap 500 posts easy.

I ahve no idea why these mods are getting heavy. We get a clean run to 1900 posts and then the on-line wallopers
come out like its a riot.

Nothing to see here, o noble masters of LU! Quick, someone hide the defamation, I thought we'd locked him up.

Who let the libel out? woof woof woof woof!

They will edit our posts but they will never take our freedom........bang!

Last edited:

spider

Coach
of course LG will be there next year

as they havn't indicated they wish to cease their sponsorship

so assuming they will be there, especially off the back of an equal top finish to the regular season would just be smart business

PJ

First Grade
So you are saying Bird will be here next year but LG may not be if they keep Bird.

Confused.

sharks8601

Juniors
no LG will be here
remember the only thing that LG have said to the general community is that they will support the clubs decision

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
With all the talk in some magazines about Bird heading to SL, even IF found not guilty you must wonder why? Is it because he lied to the club, Zaps & Ricky?? Or is it because he wont explain to them what actual happened?
If there wasnt a inner problem then why wouldnt he stay??

*edited by spider*

Last edited by a moderator:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
It would be a bit presumptuous to be signing with English clubs if there is some chance you will not be eligible for a visa due to a criminal record.

Status
Not open for further replies.