What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin

Juniors
Don't know about a court case. he is *edited by spider* tarnishing the club's image with these incidents. That's probably grounds enough to be punted

Edit: Sorry Spider, I thought that bit was pretty much established as fact

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
lol - im for whatever leads to more members in here

and in this economic day - the petrol card was too hard to knock back..

do you do my trick and share your work petrol card with the missus for her car?

we don't pay for petrol.

imasharkie

Coach
so do i
and i cant see him proven guilty
ricky will do his best top keep him
Ricky was asked the question by Fatty on last nights Footy Show:
"will Birdie be picked in the team"
Ricky: "NO" but if he comes to the club and talked to Zap, anything could happen" also said he loves Birdie at the club as does the players and the club.
IMO - they won't let him leave if he's found not guilty.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
GREG Bird has been hit with two more charges by police investigating the alleged glassing attack on his girlfriend Katie Milligan.
The 24-year-old Cronulla Sharks player - pictured above right today and (inset) with Ms Milligan - is now facing charges of public mischief and making a false accusation on top of a maliciously inflict grievous bodily harm charge.
Police said they informed Bird's lawyer of the development today and he is due to face court on October 9.
From Facebook to fracas: Greg Bird and Katie Milligan in pictures
US student Ms Milligan suffered injuries to her eye and a fractured eye socket which required treatment at Prince of Wales Hospital in the August 24 incident.
She recently spoke out to proclaim her love for Bird - read what she said here.
Video: A crash course in Katie Milligan
The whole sorry saga: In-depth section
Sharks gone but you are still going: Survey

Source: The Daily Telegraph

aussie7798

First Grade
They should pursue any charge they can if you believe that he did not do it then you are a moron, if they cant get him on the assualt then if they have evidence of another charge then they should procced.

Heres a question for you what if it had been your sister or mother that this had happened to would you want the prick charged with anything they could or would you want him realesed.

DJShaksta

First Grade
They should pursue any charge they can if you believe that he did not do it then you are a moron, if they cant get him on the assualt then if they have evidence of another charge then they should procced.

Heres a question for you what if it had been your sister or mother that this had happened to would you want the prick charged with anything they could or would you want him realesed.

I'd want her side of the story.

aussie7798

First Grade
cant understand a hypothetical question 8601

all the stuff about his mate and the messages which are the basis for these new charges really promote a not guilty angle dont they

millersnose

Post Whore
Hahahahahaha

Doesn't this just reek of desperation and an attempt to cover their arse?

it actually reeks of trying to charge a criminal with what they can

i actually smell tactic here

i am no lawyer but i thought given she was a victim is an assault case she cant be compelled to give evidence but if charges are now making a false accusation i think she can be compelled to provide evidence

and as clearly she hasnt made a statement she may well have to testify in court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts