What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

retch

Juniors
I have friends in Melbourne and they keep telling me that all RL players and supporters are thugs...:sarcasm:

squiddy

Juniors
Massive credibility test for Gallop and all concerned .

Charged without a lengthy investigation doesn't look too good for him

Kiki

First Grade
I'm so sick of this crap. The players can say they get a raw deal from the media all they want, but sh*t like this keeps popping up.

thats exactly right. the media doesn't make players sh*t in hallways or punch their girlfriends in the face.

it just pisses me off SO MUCH. mostly because the majority of footy players i've dealt with are absolute dolls and this sort of f**kery is ruining their reputations needlessly. it breaks my heart that a few tools have that power. it isn't fair.

if he's found guilty i hope they piss him off out of this code. sure he's an amazing talent but whatever.

btw i feel so validated right now in never liking him.

God-King Dean

Immortal
What's not to like ?

0,,6401214,00.jpg

Enjoy yourself !

Kiki

First Grade
lozzy just said she can imagine him cowering behind a plant like Mr Burns after Homer punched him.

LESStar58

Referee
f**k me dead!

This will hurt the Storm brand and image BIG TIME. I'm a Storm fan but I reckon we should cut him loose if he's charged. Waldron needs to be consistent after dismissing Taumata but Ingliss case is much, much worse.

Doesn't look good for anyone involved.

jimmee007

Juniors
does anyone feel deflated right now from this news?

I read all the posts in the forum but rarely comment, just like everyone else I get furious at the outsiders, lopsided news broadcasts, the telegraph etc.

but this is absolutely devastating for our sport and I sport i have played and loved.

Enough is enough. If allegations are true. A line in the sand needs to be drawn and he needs to be ousted and made example of and this stance is to be continued until our players get the message.

We can not tolerate this anymore, the damage to the game is becoming beyond repair.

Kiki

First Grade
yeh i feel really down. specially coz i have a meeting tomorrow to write for a new website thats about sport and for women. they dont want to write about league and i was ready to go in to bat for our code and explain to them why they should let us do it....now i don't even wanna say anything.

nice one Greg.

Latest posts