What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

MsStorm

Bench
i cant believe some of the comments in this thread, especially the one above, coming from a female......as i said earlier inglis should have done jail time, whether it was a few months or periodic detention.......no matter what the situation is you do not lay your hands on a female

he is a weak gutless man.....a brilliant footballer.........but weak and gutless

Do you want to fill us in with exactly what happened in the room?

Do you want to fill us in with exactly what happened in the room?

of course i do not know what happened in the room.........do you ?

but he has been ordered into a diversion program (if nothing happened the judge would not have ordered this) for pushing his girlfriend in the face, which is assault, as i said he should have done minor jail time, what sort of a message does this send to men who think it is ok to lay their hands on a woman because she was in my face....it takes a bigger man to walk away from that.......inglis is a weak gutless man

try to take your Melbourne glasses off.....and see how wrong it is for a male to lay his hands on a woman.....no matter what the situation is

_Johnsy

Referee
I am amazed that some people are condoning lying to Police and the courts.

She has changed her story twice, all class GI.

of course i do not know what happened in the room.........do you ?

but he has been ordered into a diversion program (if nothing happened the judge would not have ordered this) for pushing his girlfriend in the face, which is assault, as i said he should have done minor jail time, what sort of a message does this send to men who think it is ok to lay their hands on a woman because she was in my face....it takes a bigger man to walk away from that.......inglis is a weak gutless man

try to take your Melbourne glasses off.....and see how wrong it is for a male to lay his hands on a woman.....no matter what the situation is

spot on Hillbillyjazzer :clap::clap::clap: Lets hope Ms Storm never faces the same situation. Violence against women committed by men is never ok, regardless of who he is or the situation. I would expect nothing more from a man who turned his back on his sate.

Last edited:
I am amazed that some people are condoning lying to Police and the courts.

She has changed her story twice, all class GI.

spot on Hillbillyjazzer :clap::clap::clap: Lets hope Ms Storm never faces the same situation. Violence against women committed by men is never ok, regardless of who he is or the situation. I would expect nothing more from a man who turned his back on his sate.

Thank You

God-King Dean

Immortal
What's all this 'it's wrong to hit women'?

The way you guys are carrying on, you'd think women had feelings or something.