What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

Brutus

Referee
Well the Offsiders will be happy. They've got a ready made 10 min segment for next Sunday now.

Be interesting to see if he gets the Albert Proud treatment in the media. About a 0.015 percent chance of that happening.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I'm so sick of this crap. The players can say they get a raw deal from the media all they want, but sh*t like this keeps popping up.

Unfortunately Inglis has to go. Gallop did say the next one would get the book thrown at them and if it doesn't happen, the NRL will lose all credibility.

F*cks sake.

God-King Dean

Immortal
haha, I'm sorry but I can't help but compare Inglis toa bunch of Chappelle Show characters. This time Wayne Brady.

" Is GI gonna have to choke a bitch ? "

Jesus f**king Christ. I am so sick of this bullsh*t. I feel so sorry for David Gallop.

I dont feel one bit of sympathy for him.

He's a gutless leader who has little if any abilty to actually take our game forward.

That said he shouldnt have to apologise for anyone's actions. If this incident is proven the only person who should be ashamed is Greg Inglis.

People need to start realising that this behaviour is nothing more than a refelction of society. No one need apologise for it.

Shifty

Juniors
Soward to be next "Good Guy" and the new "face of" the NRL.:pray: Just kidding.

Kenny made headlines for all the wrong reasons, admittedly for a very minor incident, just as he was being promoted as the "Good Guy".

I'm so sick of this crap. The players can say they get a raw deal from the media all they want, but sh*t like this keeps popping up.

Unfortunately Inglis has to go. Gallop did say the next one would get the book thrown at them and if it doesn't happen, the NRL will lose all credibility.

F*cks sake.

FFS , he has to go?!

it is an alleged incident at this stage! cant you even wait until something is proven?

Brutus

Referee
I dont feel one bit of sympathy for him.

He's a gutless leader who has little if any abilty to actually take our game forward.

So true. He's just the face of the NRL administration. He doesn't make the important decisions, he's just a visible player in the whole facade.

WireMan

Bench
On the brightside if he gets a criminal record, no English teams will be able to offer him big money. He is just showing his commitment to the NRL.

Seriously though, wtf is going on with NRL players, i know its a very small minority but they seem to stagger the incidents so there is a new one every other week.

gregstar

Referee
we haven't heard the full story yet ffs!

what if she's refused to fold his socks or has left a trophy slightly askew in the display cabinet?

Latest posts