What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Yeah keep thinking that this is anymore than a formality in the real world. Either they let him go now and we sign this week, or they let him go when they're forced to so they don't break salary cap rules, and then we sign him.

Unless he's already booked on a flight to the south of France for a coffee meet and greet with ole' Uncle Mourad. But I guess if that happens you'll still think he's a moral compass and pillar of the RL community right?

:lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Unless he's already booked on a flight to the south of France for a coffee meet and greet with ole' Uncle Mourad. But I guess if that happens you'll still think he's a moral compass and pillar of the RL community right?

I don't have any respect for players that leave the code, or go to the super league in their prime. I'd rather Inglis go to Brisbane than either of those alternatives.

kbw

Bench
If they did that it would be out of spite only and completely unprofessional.

What completely unprofessional just like going behind everyone's backs and negotiating with Inglis via Mundine.....

read the first word of my previous post !!!

Big Sam

First Grade

For the umpteenth time the deadline has passed for the French rugby clubs to sign players for the current season. If Inglis wants to go, he'll have to wait until after the rugby world cup in october when next season starts.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
For the umpteenth time the deadline has passed for the French rugby clubs to sign players for the current season. If Inglis wants to go, he'll have to wait until after the rugby world cup in october when next season starts.

That would pose no issue if he wanted it enough. Hunt was content to sit out a full year for AFL.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I see what you mean. Like the white rage I show here:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=371440&posturl=true&page=3#post7021252

or my uncontrollable tantrum here:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=371440

Yep, you really caught me out there with my false claim of indifference.

Top work genius.

Talk is cheap, sweetheart. If you really were indifferent you wouldn't of spent half the day on leagueunlimited posting in a Greg Inglis thread. You might of heard of the saying actions speak louder than words. Probably not. But it is a good one. Feel free to use it some time.

I look forward to your next 'indifferent' post in this, a thread on Greg Inglis. Go on little man, show me how 'indifferent' you can be.

the1

Juniors
from MYNRL n Facebook

My NRL So what's everyones opinion on Greg Inglis' confirmed move to

Souths for the 2011
season? Should he have honored the Bronco's handshake?

I do not actually think that it has actually been confirmed. The signing will happen on Thursday.

I also have to laugh at everyone who is having a go at Inglis. Has everyone forgotten that Luke Lewis and Shane Elford reneged on their deals with the Rabbitohs?

Sugar

Bench
No deal will be done until GI finds a berth for the 30 footer.

He may yet sign with another club with river access and a spare berth

BunniesMan

Immortal
Gauci (Storm CEO) yesterday confirmed that South Sydney counterpart Shane Richardson had spoken to him about signing Inglis and he was expecting a formal request from the Rabbitohs within days. He said the Storm would be happy for the Rabbitohs, or any other NRL club, to take Inglis as long as the legal costs were paid.
There you go princesses, some of you got your hopes that it wasn't happening. Sorry to break it to you.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/rabbitohs-approach-inglis-20101108-17kib.html

Noa

First Grade
No deal will be done until GI finds a berth for the 30 footer.

He may yet sign with another club with river access and a spare berth

Already taken care of

finger_wharf.jpg

thorson1987

Coach
There you go princesses, some of you got your hopes that it wasn't happening. Sorry to break it to you.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/rabbitohs-approach-inglis-20101108-17kib.html

You still dont get it do you f**kknuckle.

Yes they may have permission now, but the fact of the matter is that 5ouff$ had been negotiating before seeking permission. Therefore they have acted against the rules of the NRL.

(And dont try and come back with the same old sh*t. Its getting old, we need a new laugh)

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Talk is cheap, sweetheart. If you really were indifferent you wouldn't of spent half the day on leagueunlimited posting in a Greg Inglis thread.
LOL it's called multi-tasking big boy. I'm still able to work a demanding job while pwning idiots like you. This back and forth takes only a small fraction of my concentration. It obviously means a lot more to you.

S.S.T.I.D said:
You might of heard of the saying actions speak louder than words. Probably not. But it is a good one. Feel free to use it some time.

I look forward to your next 'indifferent' post in this, a thread on Greg Inglis. Go on little man, show me how 'indifferent' you can be.

Bit upset that I called you out on your silly little assertion? I don't blame you. Does it hurt looking like a fool? It probably should.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
LOL it's called multi-tasking big boy. I'm still able to work a demanding job while pwning idiots like you. This back and forth takes only a small fraction of my concentration. It obviously means a lot more to you.

Bit upset that I called you out on your silly little assertion? I don't blame you. Does it hurt looking like a fool? It probably should.

So not only do you not grasp the English language but you are clearly deluded as well. So no, I'm not upset about anything, but quite enjoying this. Perhaps it is a touch immature of myself, maybe even immoral, but I do get a kick out of getting simpletons like yourself in a twist from time to time.

Go on lad, get back to your demanding job. If you show as much 'indifference' to your demanding job as you have in this thread I'm sure you are very good at it...

Ziggy the God

First Grade
You still dont get it do you f**kknuckle.

Yes they may have permission now, but the fact of the matter is that 5ouff$ had been negotiating before seeking permission. Therefore they have acted against the rules of the NRL.

(And dont try and come back with the same old sh*t. Its getting old, we need a new laugh)

Do you mean like cynically running two sets of books over 5 years, and overspending the cap by $3.2m, resulting in being stripped of two premierships, 3 minor premierships, fines of $1.7m and playing for no points in 2010 and collecting the spoon?

Is that against the rules of the NRL? :lol:

the1

Juniors

I'm sorry to break it to you, but whoever has the word "pwning" in their vocabulary would most definitely not be able to work a "demanding job".

The article showed that Melbourne have allowed Souths to talk to Inglis as Richardson has made contact with Gauci.

thorson1987

Coach
Do you mean like cynically running two sets of books over 5 years, and overspending the cap by $3.2m, resulting in being stripped of two premierships, 3 minor premierships, fines of $1.7m and playing for no points in 2010 and collecting the spoon?

Is that against the rules of the NRL? :lol:

yes i am well aware of that. And for that reason we have this situation on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts