What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
And it took no more than 3 second to find one.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...roncos-continues/story-e6frep5x-1225942895174

So, like I said, your arsehole is actually at the opposite end of the alimentary canal and not at the pointy end of your arm. There is absolute no need for you to put your arm in the toilet bowl when you sh*t.

Fair enough. I take it you don't think it was possible for the Broncos to change their minds over this at any stage since October 25th?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Fair enough. I take it you don't think it was possible for the Broncos to change their minds over this at any stage since October 25th?

So now it's OK to deal with hypotheticals? F@ck off. You are a complete waste of time.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Changed their mind? Please, the Broncos are bullsh*ting to make up excuses as to why they couldn't close a deal with one of the best players in the game. The Broncos and their fans have an arrogant sense of entitlement and presume they'll always get the best of everything. And when they don't they make excuses.

Like this situation for example, they tried to play hardball thinking GI had no choice "oh na na we wont pay ya bill, do it yourself" thinking he had no choice and would eventually fold. Well when he found a better alternative and they obviously failed to close the deal, all of a sudden they were willing to do everything he wanted and it's his fault he walked away.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Changed their mind? Please, the Broncos are bullsh*ting to make up excuses as to why they couldn't close a deal with one of the best players in the game. The Broncos and their fans have an arrogant sense of entitlement and presume they'll always get the best of everything. And when they don't they make excuses.

Like this situation for example, they tried to play hardball thinking GI had no choice "oh na na we wont pay ya bill, do it yourself" thinking he had no choice and would eventually fold. Well when he found a better alternative and they obviously failed to close the deal, all of a sudden they were willing to do everything he wanted and it's his fault he walked away.

You really are an idiot. Just thought you should know.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You really are an idiot. Just thought you should know.
:clap:
You really are the king of comebacks. Just thought you should know. I also am a fan of how you'd rather respond with random insults than logically defeat my argument when you know I'm right.

Evenflow

Bench
How the f**k did $30k become $200k?

Meanwhile, Bruno Cullen has confirmed that Brisbane were going to pay the legal bill for Inglis:

http://www.2ue.com.au/blogs/2ue-blog/inglis-reneges-on-broncos-deal/20101109-17l3h.html

This is proof that Souths have enticed him to break an agreement (the interview also confirms that terms were agreed in writing 5 months ago).

This is proof that Souths are a vile club, and Inglis is a turncoat lying scumbag.

Yeah but Bruno and everybody at the Bronco's and Storm are nothing but liars and can't be trusted about anything they say while everything Inglis, his manager and the Rabbitohs say is treated as gospel and not one word of a lie is spoken.......well so Bunniesman and he's band of merry f**ktards will have you believe anyway.

I just can't wait when the footy season starts so the Rabbits can get back to yet another year of mediocrity which in turn means their fans STFU and rarely if ever hear from them. The last time we had this much activity from them was when they signed up the so called forward pack of the millienium who were going to take them to premiership glory. Well we all know how that turned out dont we and it's exactly whats going to happen next season. They'll crash and burn once more and yes, i am counting on Inglis being with the club. He's going to come back even fatter and lazier then he ever has and even more inconsistant.

Enjoy the ride Bunnies because there's gonna be a sh*tload more lows than what there will be lows. Inglis only comes good in the big games and considering Souffs will be loitering around the bottom of the ladder he won't really have much motivation to get up for the big games.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I've already done that. Several pages ago. It seems some just don't learn.
The opposing argument was Broncos somehow magically changed their tune after months regarding the legal bills and it was by coincidence after they lost the deal.

Or maybe just maybe they're bullsh*ting to deny any responsibility for the deal failing.

"pay my legal bill"
"no"
"ill leave if you dont"
"ok leave"
<GI leaves>
"oh hey wait, we would have paid your bill all along,lol"

If you believe that and their story, you're dumber than I thought. Now do you have a logical response as to why what I'm saying is wrong, or will you see the light and realise, like most of the time, I'm right.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
The opposing argument was Broncos somehow magically changed their tune after months regarding the legal bills and it was by coincidence after they lost the deal.

Or maybe just maybe they're bullsh*ting to deny any responsibility for the deal failing.

"pay my legal bill"
"no"
"ill leave if you dont"
"ok leave"
<GI leaves>
"oh hey wait, we would have paid your bill all along,lol"

If you believe that and their story, you're dumber than I thought. Now do you have a logical response as to why what I'm saying is wrong, or will you see the light and realise, like most of the time, I'm right.

Your argument throughout these ridiculously stupid and pointless threads is basically that GI is completely in the right about everything he's ever done. From bashing his fiancee, to reneging on a written agreement to join a club, even to the contract negotiations with Brisbane.

I don't give a sh*t whether Brisbane said in the media they would or wouldn't pay his legal bill. It's irrelevant. He agreed to terms with Brisbane, and then backed out of that written agreement. Brisbane were gracious and withdrew their offer, allowing him to look elsewhere.

Anything else is just moot points by yourself and other Souths fans intended to make yourselves feel better about your club attempting to poach a player already spoken for, while simultaneously working yourselves over and over into a frothy mess about how he is the saviour of all mankind and will single handedly win 57 premierships for Souths.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Your argument throughout these ridiculously stupid and pointless threads is basically that GI is completely in the right about everything he's ever done. From bashing his fiancee, to reneging on a written agreement to join a club, even to the contract negotiations with Brisbane.

I don't give a sh*t whether Brisbane said in the media they would or wouldn't pay his legal bill. It's irrelevant. He agreed to terms with Brisbane, and then backed out of that written agreement. Brisbane were gracious and withdrew their offer, allowing him to look elsewhere.

Anything else is just moot points by yourself and other Souths fans intended to make yourselves feel better about your club attempting to poach a player already spoken for, while simultaneously working yourselves over and over into a frothy mess about how he is the saviour of all mankind and will single handedly win 57 premierships for Souths.
Speaking of moot points, this fairytale that Inglis backed out of a written agreement has been denied by Inglis's agent. So it never happened unless anyone can prove otherwise.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Anything else is just moot points by yourself and other Souths fans intended to make yourselves feel better about your club attempting to poach a player already spoken for.

I don't need to feel better about anything, fella. The hysteria coming from the fans of all 15 other clubs, leaping to the defense of poor little Brisbane, is hysterical. I've probably enjoyed the reaction from f**king imbeciles like you more than I will in watching Greg score 20 tries for us next year.

:lol:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Speaking of moot points, this fairytale that Inglis backed out of a written agreement has been denied by Inglis's agent. So it never happened unless anyone can prove otherwise.

Wow! Inglis' agent denied there was no written agreement. What a shock!

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I don't need to feel better about anything, fella. The hysteria coming from the fans of all 15 other clubs, leaping to the defense of poor little Brisbane, is hysterical. I've probably enjoyed the reaction from f**king imbeciles like you more than I will in watching Greg score 20 tries for us next year.

You mean reactions like the indifference I've shown to Inglis going elsewhere? Meh, whatever floats your boat dummy. The thing that really makes me angry is stupidity. As you can see, f**ktards such as yourself are a major cause of this anger.

And a massive lol at the irony of Souths fans spouting the "its not a done deal until you've signed on the dotted line" rubbish, all the while planning how many premierships and tries a player will score for their club, when his existing club hasn't even agreed to his release.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wow! Inglis' agent denied there was no written agreement. What a shock!
Again, more witchhunts with no proof whatsoever. Yes he denied it, and until anyone can show any proof that he's lying, it's irrelevant.
You mean reactions like the indifference I've shown to Inglis going elsewhere? Meh, whatever floats your boat dummy. The thing that really makes me angry is stupidity. As you can see, f**ktards such as yourself are a major cause of this anger.

And a massive lol at the irony of Souths fans spouting the "its not a done deal until you've signed on the dotted line" rubbish, all the while planning how many premierships and tries a player will score for their club, when his existing club hasn't even agreed to his release.

Yeah keep thinking that this is anymore than a formality in the real world. Either they let him go now and we sign this week, or they let him go when they're forced to so they don't break salary cap rules, and then we sign him.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench

Stupidity doesn't make me too angry, it makes me laugh at times. Like when someone says they are 'indifferent' to a situation when they have proven that in reality it is quite the opposite. You must make yourself furious.

kbw

Bench
hypocrites

Thats my opinion, lets not forget sell outs.
I have no problem with teams buying players and doing the best by their club to achieve results but for Souths to claim its all good after not only claiming they have no money left but also doing it behind everyone's back, usurping Inglis' contract with Brisbane is nothing short of hypocrisy.
They screams when every other team buys a decent player, well I hope he does turn into a slug and Karma give Souths what they deserve, diddley squat.
Also watch out if Melbourne deny the release of Inglis due to the back door carry on by Mundine and Crowe. Because all the Souths hypocrites will cry foul and hard done by.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Also watch out if Melbourne deny the release of Inglis due to the back door carry on by Mundine and Crowe. Because all the Souths hypocrites will cry foul and hard done by.
Lol. The only way they can do it and force him to be on their books for 2011 is to sack players who want to be there for one that clearly doesn't. If they did that it would be out of spite only and completely unprofessional.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Stupidity doesn't make me too angry, it makes me laugh at times. Like when someone says they are 'indifferent' to a situation when they have proven that in reality it is quite the opposite. You must make yourself furious.

I see what you mean. Like the white rage I show here:

Frank_Grimes said:
I don't think any Brisbane supporter hasn't licked their lips at the concept of Inglis on one side and Hodges on the other. It's a pretty phenomonal centre pairing. But it's not the end of the world. It's nowhere near it. Inglis is one player. We've won 6 premierships without him, we'll win plenty more without him.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=371440&posturl=true&page=3#post7021252

or my uncontrollable tantrum here:

Frank_Grimes said:
Meh, was slightly concerned about his tendency to bludge in non rep games anyway.

Brisbane still has the stock to make a real shake of the premiership next year. Hodges back in the side at full fitness, Lockyer firing again, Hoffman following up from a sensational first season, Thaiday, Teo and Gillett absolutely tearing up the fringes, and Hannant and Kenny in the engine room providing the go-forward.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=371440

Yep, you really caught me out there with my false claim of indifference.

Top work genius.

BranVan3000

Coach
I know two wrongs don't make a right, but Melbourne should not even attempt to take a high ground when the only reason Inglis is under their contracts is because they were cheating the salary cap. He should have no obligation to them with whom he talks to when he is essentially out of the club as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts