What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Waddell

hindy111

Post Whore
I heard big wraps on this kid-Where is he and if injured when is he back?
I think peno just lack a good winger to replace elford and a centre for tighe thou i think tighe isnt too bad-Elford is way past it thou....

Panther_Daz

Staff member
He injured his knee last February in a SG Ball game against Parra. He has not played a game of Footy since but has been gradually getting better and better and should return in the coming weeks. Penrith are not going to rush him back.

I have seen him around recently and he is a deadset giant of a centre.

He is an outstanding talent who i hope will be as devastating as he was in 2007 when he eventually returns. Definately Jennings long term centre partner.

Kilkenny

Coach
He injured his knee last February in a SG Ball game against Parra. He has not played a game of Footy since but has been gradually getting better and better and should return in the coming weeks. Penrith are not going to rush him back.

I have seen him around recently and he is a deadset giant of a centre.

He is an outstanding talent who i hope will be as devastating as he was in 2007 when he eventually returns. Definately Jennings long term centre partner.

Fibroman and I spoke to Greg at the Sharks game and he was not overly confident of a return any time soon. In addition to the physical injury woes he has some health issues. I fear we are not going to see the best of Greg Waddell this season and we may have to wait until 2010 to see him make his mark.

t1tan

Juniors
He and Graham were at Lonestar the night b4 the Tigers game,only had a beer each all night.

murraymob

Coach
meg on pi has said Waddell has just started running and will be at least 1 month away.Micheal mate has been in training and may play this weekend

maple_69

Bench
Last I heard he had a staf infection. So if he's back in a month that will be a great outcome considering.

murraymob

Coach
the rehab staff said he had just started running again so about a month is what they think this info came from pi so its pretty reliable

pantherdan

I heard big wraps on this kid-Where is he and if injured when is he back?
I think peno just lack a good winger to replace elford and a centre for tighe thou i think tighe isnt too bad-Elford is way past it thou....

Elford way past it? dream on!

Bob

Juniors
Bundaberg cup team for windsor this week

Cabramatta Two Blues v Windsor Wolves
Saturday 23 July 2011, kickoff 7:00pm; New Era Stadium, Cabramatta
Referee: Lawrence McDonell; Touch Judges: Mitchell Stone and David Ryan

Two Blues: 1. Don Thompson 2. Josh McIllvenny 3. Vinnie Uelese 4. Jon Letele 5. Louis Vaiotu 6. Sam Brunton 7. Andrew Dallalana 8. Jamie Small © 9. Trent Trotter 10. Francis Tuigamala 11. Wayne Beh 12. Nick Kassis 13. Keith Heckenberg
Interchange: 15. Isaac Maliota 16. James Roche 17. Pat Fitzgerald 18. Kieran Edwards
Wolves: 1. Clay Robinson 2. Kieren Moss 3. Kieren Croft 4. Greg Waddell 5. Michael Compton 6. Sam Jones 7. Ben Stewart (c) 8. Hutch Maiava 9. Shannan Wood 10. David Tangata-Toa (c) 11. Shenelle Haumono 12. Dylan Sharp 13. Reece Goldsmith
Interchange: 14. Jared Cannon 15. Mitch Davis 16. Regan Campbell-Gillard 17. Michael Pio

Latest posts