What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Waddell

PinkPanther

Juniors
The Mole just put something about that up.
"SIGNING NEWS: Moley hearing @SSFCRABBITOHS are set to sign @PenrithPanthers former Aust Schoolboy centre Greg Waddell #bula"

Big Mick

Referee
Perhaps what is best for him.

Similar to Shane Rodney...aside from 2003...never strung 5 games together...moved to Manly and played nearly every game for 3 years.

franklin2323

Immortal
So we pay him prob overs for a 16yo. He spends no time on the field with more then his contract on doctors bills. So he leaves when another club comes knocking. Hmm classy!

Panfas

Juniors
I agree with Mick. Hearing what Gus has said about the Mick Gordon situation, it is probably fair to say he is no longer required. Id say he was offered a contract from Penrith, but was told if he found a better contract elsewhere feel free to take it.

I think a change of enviro would be good for him and I hope he recovers from all his injuries.

maple_69

Bench
There comes a point where the club has to say enough is enough.
Of course they'll look stupid if he suddenly shrugs off the injuries and realises his potential but I think the right call was made.

rem286

Juniors
I think it is probably best for him and the club. Good luck to him, he certainly deserves a change of luck.

murraymob

Coach
sad to say but i doubt he would have even made the windsor team next year.So any offer was going to be to high