What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gross incompetence or transfer sabotage?

carcharias

Immortal
Is that your expert medical opinion Mr Dank?
He couldn’t been too hurt
He still managed to play.
Bennett seems to think others actually give a f**k about his opinion.
Buyer beware I say.
Wouldn’t bird be given a physical before they decide to give him a 4 mil contract?

Haha
The irony
Sign a player with 12 months to go the he gets hurt.

Lambretta

First Grade
those Australian doctors must be pretty shit too. Can't even do a proper physical examination.

It's a conspiracy

what's funnier is watching dar-i-aaasss trying to kick return on one leg in an elimination final.
get off ya duty of care high horse. hypocrite.

Bloody hell - it's the famous Birdee Num_Num
To mis-quote Lara Bingle: How the bloody hell are ya?

It's plain to see that Jack Bird is as dumb as a box of rocks. He would've wanted to play on anyway.

LOL @ Brisbane.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
What's to say that greedy Jack didn't aggravate the injury in the PNG game......if he was fair dinkum about getting himself right for the Donkeys he would have passed up the coin to play the exhibition game. Wayne should be filthy at his own medical staff for not checking him sooner. If I was paying $4mill for a thoroughbred I'd sure as hell make sure he was sound.

carcharias

Immortal
We let players who are leaving be part of the team regardless of where they are going.

Bennett spits the dummy like this classic

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/0da0710c343d4ffd51df3ca5e8a60b50

Bennett’s response to Hodges defection to the Roosters was swift and brutal. When Hodges arrived for training for the round 6 clash with the Warriors, Bennett ordered him out of the sheds at Gilbert Park and told him he would be spending the rest of the season with the Broncos’ feeder club, Toowoomba.

Hodges was shattered. ``The boys have been ringing me all day, saying they’re sorry about what happened in the (dressing) sheds before training,’’ he said. ``I feel heartbroken because all I wanted to do was win a grand final with Brisbane.’’

Generalzod

Immortal
We let players who are leaving be part of the team regardless of where they are going.

Bennett spits the dummy like this classic

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/0da0710c343d4ffd51df3ca5e8a60b50

Bennett’s response to Hodges defection to the Roosters was swift and brutal. When Hodges arrived for training for the round 6 clash with the Warriors, Bennett ordered him out of the sheds at Gilbert Park and told him he would be spending the rest of the season with the Broncos’ feeder club, Toowoomba.

Hodges was shattered. ``The boys have been ringing me all day, saying they’re sorry about what happened in the (dressing) sheds before training,’’ he said. ``I feel heartbroken because all I wanted to do was win a grand final with Brisbane.’’
Its all about duty of care:D

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I've just turned the house upside down, checked the car, wallet, pockets of all the laundry and I still can't find a single, solitary f**k to give.

Why don't you drop your dacks and bend over. I'll give you one.