What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grothe and origin

homo man

Juniors
Can he be picked or that whole not showing up for the kangaroos thing has ruined his chances.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think he can be picked for Origin and Australia...IIRC it was only Sticky who really went off about the whole thing, and he's no longer Aussie coach either.

stuke

Bench
he could be picked, and it would seem there are some spots available if he keeps up his form. whether he is interested in it or not remains to be seen.

Well he is playing way better than Anthony Quinn at present and with Hayne playing 5/8 i doubt NSW will pick him as a winger.

Hellsy

Immortal
He rang Stuart and apologised anyway. So if he holds grudges then there is not much Eric can do I guess :lol: :lol:
I reckon if Eric was smack on form he would find it in his heart to forgive

Ladmate

Bench
1.Gidley
2?
3.Monaghan
4.Cooper/Jennings/Lawrence
5.?

Sorry, but if Cooper isn't center, his defensive flaws will kill NSW.

Fitz

Juniors
Grothe has not yet proved he is back up to the first grade standard and u idiots are talking about Grothe and Origin..

honestly

Bazal

Post Whore
Grothe has not yet proved he is back up to the first grade standard and u idiots are talking about Grothe and Origin..

honestly

You really are;

A)A rabidly blind Grothe hater with no f**king idea
and B)Stupid

The question was posed regarding his eligibility, nothing more.

Parra Guru

Coach

honestly

Fair point, however I think Steve Turner proved last year that we need size on the wing. Hopefully he can hold his form & get back in IMO.

TheParraboy

Staff member
1. Gidley
2. Grothe
3. B Smith
4. Cooper
5. Reddy
6. Mateo (from last year)
7. Finch or whoever is in form

Parra Guru

Coach
1. Gidley
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. Grothe
6. Barrett
7. Wallace
13. Mateo
12. Gallen
11. Hindmarsh
10. Kite
9. Farah
8. Perry

14. Hornby
15. O'Meley
16. Sutton
17. Watmough

ParraAds

Juniors
1. Gidley
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. Grothe (if he keeps up this form)
6. Sutton
7. Wallace
8. ........
9. Farah
10. .......
11. Hindmarsh
12. Lafranchi
13. O'Donnell

14. Hornby
15. Mateo
16. .........
17. .........

I have question marks about all the vacant spots for props.

The Manly duo seem down on form....

No one else really putting their hand up just yet.

thedux

Juniors
Well assuming he doesn't go to prison, Brett Stewart will be the FB, Gidley will either be in the halves or come off the bench.
As for Grothe, A couple more games like the other day and the selectors would be complete idiots to ignore him...oh wait, they left Hindy out last year so who the f*ck knows what will happen!!