What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group B Matches (England, Paraguay, Trinidad, Sweden)

Parra_Eels said:
nup robbie fowler in the merseyside derby 1999

ah that's right, Gascoigne was the one who got photographed outside dodgy kebab vans :lol:

Anyway back on topic, England to score a goal in each half through Gerrard and Crouch, Gerrard will score from well ouotside the box with a curling dipping strike.

Macca_

Coach
1-0 (own goal)

You could have got $7.50 about England to score the fastest goal of the night!

4th minute going to be hard to top :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bleh, I just can't get excited about this game. England don't even look like losing it. Have Paraguay even threatened the English goal yet?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Macca_ said:
That shadow is going to annoy me!

:lol:

What a f**king dopey arsed device the hanging big screen is.

Hello! You aren't a basketball arena ffs!

all Gerald kicks on goal have gone 50 metres over the goals :lol:

been an ok game paraguay are just starting too get into the game but i sitll dont think they will get close 1 or 2 nill should be the final score

Parra_Eels

Bench
pretty average game but hey its a win and the pommies need to take anything. i was disappointed at hargreaves negative reaction from the fans as i rate him.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Jesus, and England are thinking about winning the thing? Maybe they need to work on... I don't know.... not sucking copious amounts of ass.

Latest posts