What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grumpy Gordie goes grrrrr...

realredhillboy

Juniors
blaine train said:
how can someone that dumb be a captain?

Tallis you are a neanderthal

mate, your a dickhead. how many times have you captained your state or country? have you ever even met the man? hes a great bloke and always gives up his time for everyone. think before you write

another brown nosed broncos fan

hybrid_tiger

Coach
:lol:

Beattie has just made Tallis look like an idiot! Those comments were brilliant. Perhaps Beattie should speak to the papers more often - it would make for some good entertainment. ;-)

It's true what he said - if Tallis had a problem, why didn't he go and see him after the game instead of shooting off his mouth in the papers?

The headbutt was nothing more than a love tap and Tallis had nothing to complain about.

you guys are spastic! wtf is with dishing it to gordie? he was on the receiving end of a cheap shot! Let me ask this question, If Mark O'Neill came out and branded Danny Williams a thug, do you thing that one person besides maybe Danny Williams would dispute this and dish it out to O Neill? No. You know why? because Williams hit O Neill with a cheap shot which is exactly what Chris Beattie did to Tallis but in another fashion. I don't see why everyone now has this big grudge against Gordie Tallis, Tallis was headbutted for no apparent reason that is clear to me and probably to gordie otherwise he wouldn't waste his time speaking to the media about it!

et

Juniors
salivor said:
I did aim it at Chris Beattie, unless I'm mistaken he's the bloke who's stuck at a club that doesn't look like winning a premiership anytime soon and is no longer in Qld selectors minds.
Most irrelevant crap I've read for a while.

Tallis is one of my favourite players and had one of his best games in ages the other night. But it was pretty weak of him to wait until after the match, when he knows he probably won't ever have to face up to Beattie again (Beattie is going to France), to write him off in the papers.

And pennywisealfie, if there was such an obvious headbutt, why haven't there been any replays of it?

Kiwi

First Grade
et said:
I never thought I'd see Tallis go soft. Nice excuse: "I couldn't hit him because I'd give away a penalty." When has that ever stopped him before? He must remember what happened the last time someone punched Beattie.

Please Tallis hits the guy and gives away the match and he is stupid, if he doesn't hit him he is scared. Any thing to take a shot at the guy.

If the match hadn't been on the line like it was, Gordie would have polished his knuckles on the grubby beetroot headed gimp.

blaine train

Juniors
i haven't got a problem with beats, hes one of my favorite players. what i cant stand is people calling gordie dumb and that hes the dumbest captain. what hes achieved in the game is huge and alot of people for some reason think hes the worst bastard in the world

miccle

Bench
:lol: Ahhh I've actually had a lot of fun reading this thread. I'm not going to try and stick up for Gorden and say what a top bloke he is, because I know it's just going to make everyone just keep on saying how much they hate him. Well, that's your opinion everyone - and it's not going to change the amount of respect I have for the bloke.

Had to laugh at Beattie saying Tallis is getting old and slow and should retire :lol: :lol:

"Hello pot? This is the kettle. You're BLACK!" :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
miccle said:
:lol: Ahhh I've actually had a lot of fun reading this thread. I'm not going to try and stick up for Gorden and say what a top bloke he is, because I know it's just going to make everyone just keep on saying how much they hate him. Well, that's your opinion everyone - and it's not going to change the amount of respect I have for the bloke.

Had to laugh at Beattie saying Tallis is getting old and slow and should retire :lol: :lol:

"Hello pot? This is the kettle. You're BLACK!" :lol:

It's funny because even "old", "slow" and on the verge of retirment Tallis is still 100 times the player than Beattie ever was.

mightybears

Bench
he might be a great bloke but for tallis to say what he did is "pot kettle black syndrome" at its worst, go to a doctor gordy!

Latest posts