What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GST sign has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the guy who has the GST sign leave it at home from now on. The jokes over and its not even relevant.

Serious.

Apex, 137 posts later and GST has more support than you will ever have.
Build a bridge and get over it.:lol:

Actually Apex you are the joke and you're definitely not relevant

silverex

Bench
I'm one of the older guys on this forum and it usually takes a lot to make my blood boil.

But when I saw this thread I was fuming!!!!

Apex, you are a jerk of the highest order!!!!

You come on here for 5 minutes and make a stupid, stupid demand whcih just shows your immaturity and lack of any respect!

I don't need to repeat the history of that sign or anything about the guy who holds it. It's all been said in earlier posts.

I give Mark and the rest of the Dragon Army the highest praise for their continuing and contunued support for the Dragons. Having them at the games with ALL the banners adds so much to the atmosphere and I'm sure it helps the boys on the field.

Now that's off my chest I can relax again and return to my normal comatose state.

big pat

Coach
I'm one of the older guys on this forum and it usually takes a lot to make my blood boil.

But when I saw this thread I was fuming!!!!

Apex, you are a jerk of the highest order!!!!

You come on here for 5 minutes and make a stupid, stupid demand whcih just shows your immaturity and lack of any respect!

I don't need to repeat the history of that sign or anything about the guy who holds it. It's all been said in earlier posts.

I give Mark and the rest of the Dragon Army the highest praise for their continuing and contunued support for the Dragons. Having them at the games with ALL the banners adds so much to the atmosphere and I'm sure it helps the boys on the field.

Now that's off my chest I can relax again and return to my normal comatose state.

totally agree with you mate, its taken me a while to read all the posts, age can slow you down you know, very interesting reading everyone's comments, i know mark to say hi at the games, i've never been interstate to watch saints play, but mark has given up so much money and time to do so, and he shoulod be congatulated, as are all the other supporters, who book motels and flights to cheer on the red and white's, don't know who apex is but his posts suggests he is a moron, and i'm being polite.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
is it just me who thinks this is the real scenario..

there is a keyboard warrior in a roosters / sharks / some other team jersey sitting back having a laugh at how well they have played the dragons forum?

very passionate debate happening here, but there is a part of me that thinks this is a great case study for anyone wanting to do trolling...

big pat

Coach

there is a keyboard warrior in a roosters / sharks / some other team jersey sitting back having a laugh at how well they have played the dragons forum?

very passionate debate happening here, but there is a part of me that thinks this is a great case study for anyone wanting to do trolling...

yes i think your right, but anybody that knows mark will defend him to the hilt, because he really is one of the nice guys of rugby league, to coin a phrase from rabs.

Doug2234

First Grade
meh Mark can hold which ever banner he wants.

"Apex" and "Uncle Reg" must have pretty lame lives if a banner like GST upsets them so much they have to lash out at it.... Seriously there isnt any thing bigger in your lives to worry about?? You have to worry about a little banner thats been to more Dragons games in 1 year then the two of you have in your lifetimes...

Quite sad actually... quite sad

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Like bees to the honeypot.

I don't think Apex is smart enough to be a common troll, and that's saying something.

Easy to see who the trolls are, and those posing as Saints supporters. Plus one or two blowhards still working out which team they support.

f**k OFF DICK HEAD.

What banners do the steelers have. They have their own gst banner. great steelers team. THAT SUCKS BALLS.

How about you and the dick that started the thread try going to a game before you tell people to get rid of banners. Your a dumb f**k.

Saying the GST banner sucks is racist. Go f**k your neighbours dad. :crazy:

fire up

BootS

Juniors
I agree the banner looks crap. He may be a loyal fan and all and kudos to him. But fair dinkum the banner is an embarrassment to the Red and White army IMO.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I agree the banner looks crap. He may be a loyal fan and all and kudos to him. But fair dinkum the banner is an embarrassment to the Red and White army IMO.

And your team is an embarrassment, period.

ps; I can't see/read any posts about Saints fans being 'embarrassed' by his banner.

Big Norm

BootS

Juniors
And your team is an embarrassment, period.

ps; I can't see/read any posts about Saints fans being 'embarrassed' by his banner.

Big Norm

Sorry BigNorm, just giving my opinion on the topic, i see this on TV and think WTF, this is stupid, when is this bloke going to change this!!

BootS

Juniors
take no notice norm, he is just a dickhead troll, mark is a top bloke believe me.

Pat, you may have miss understood me, i made no mention about the calibre of the person holding the banner. I just gave my opinion on what i thought about it when i see it.

big pat

Coach
Pat, you may have miss understood me, i made no mention about the calibre of the person holding the banner. I just gave my opinion on what i thought about it when i see it.

i think their are more important things in life, like rising ticket prices,state of the economy, electricity prices, cost of living in general, than people getting worked up about a rugby league banner.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And you are...?

I see... a Canterbury supporter living in Cronulla. Doesn't it get any worse than that?

Steel Dragon

Bench
From the outside I can see some of the comments, given it's not the best crafted sign out there but -

Mark is one of the most if not the most committed fan out there in the Red V. Most people have gotten to know him over the years and know that he is a good bloke to go with it.

He has earnt the right to take whatever sign he wants.

This is pretty much my opinion exactly.
I've met Mark - top bloke by the way - and he actuallty complemented me on my 'I Steel Believe' banner.

I doubt theres a more recognised banner in the NRL.
Theres worse ones out there than GST anyway.

Ke$ha

Juniors
Government Saving Tax
Great St.George Team

Classic
:lol:

can someone make a Ke$ha banner?

Unc1e Reg

Juniors
By coincedence I ran in to Craig Young today and got to talking about the GST banner. He was absolutely wrapped there was still a banner out there honouring the 1979 team. So I say if the banner can bring some joy to Youngy then this Mark guy should keep bringing it.

PS Hi Sherlock Willow Mugabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts