What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess Our New Centres For 2007!!!!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
beekershark said:
LOL yes mate, I'm certainly sure that player movements chop and change rapidly ! not many as fast as this one though !

That rules our webster for sure IMO. I still think Scott will re-sign today even with Bott arriving.

Like I said early in this post Frenz, I'm happy to admit being wrong, very wrong on this one no question. You should try it oneday :)

I agree with what you say about player movements etc but that's why I wouldn't go all out and call a rumour bollocks! As far as I'm concerned if someone hears something and has the balls to post it then hang being wrong - it's the info that's wrong anyway. Not the poster. We just like to shoot the messenger here. It's fun! :lol:

It's usually people that offer nothing that delight in bringing down tall poppies like me anyway.

We are a rare breed.

I haven't tried admitting I'm wrong too often because

1) I am high profile and others will do so for me - e.g. Frailty

2) It is rare

3) Last time I thought I was wrong I was mistaken.

:)

PS I assume no credit for the Bott rumour, I was only posting for SLE who was unable to at the time.

samshark

Juniors
nullasharks said:
i dont know what everyone is worried about we still have a sh*t load of centres in the lower grades with a lot of talent.

Pee Wee Moke: Was ripping it up befor he got injured
Travis Robinson: Was a try scoring machine before he got injured
Ben Pomeroy: Has showed he has potential, and when he reaches that potential will be unstopable
Brett Kelly: Was ripping it up in PL befor he hot injured, scorring tries all over the place.
Tom Kerr: Moving up the ranks and has alot of potential.
Matt Raftery: Was the one to watch for the sharks in the lower grades last year, but an injury early this year has kept him out of action.
Dane Neilson: Can play anywhere in the backline, big and strong with a lot of skill.

And there are also a number of backrowers that could fill in the centre position if were given the oppurtunity, e.g ciraldo, hilder, williams

You got be joking.
They are either totally unproven in 1sts apart from maybe Pomery or are forwards.
We need at least one established 1st grade centre.

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Thanks for the help Frenz.
Gee there's some miserable members on this forum.
Quick to be critical and condem, rather than take leads and rumours on board.
Thats why I don't appear as much...sick of the slanging and bullsh*t talk...Vossy ended it for me last night.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sideline Eye said:
Thats why I don't appear as much...sick of the slanging and bullsh*t talk...Vossy ended it for me last night.

No problem.

It'll serve the forum right if you pull the pin.

They'll also know who to thank if you do stop posting your info.

mr_sharks

Juniors
Sideline Eye said:

I, for one, certainly look forward to coming on here and seeing the new information you have gathered, even if sometimes it is a tease and I want to know what you are alluding to. Most of the time (if not all) your info spot on.
I still have f**k all idea who you are though. Whenever I watch a match I always take a look on the sideline to see possibilities. You don't wear glasses by any chance do you SLE??
Keep up the good work please mate, most ppl enjoy the early heads-up!!!!

Inferno

Coach
Sideline Eye said:

I was wondering why you weren't posting as much any more :(

I'd have to agree with Poiner and Mr_shark's sentiments, the forum would be a poorer place if you stopped posting Se.

People should be thankfull for any scrap of insider info they get, not bitching about how much more they want. A lot of the time SE can't say any more or he himself would run out of sources.

chili pepper

Bench
It would be a shame if the forum lost 1 of its best contributors because of some nuffy newby with nothing to offer.

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Spot on Inferno.
I have many sources, i work them as hard as i can, but there is a limit.
Your'e right, I have backed off the posting, as soon as sh*t is dribbled and neville nobodies argue and disbelieve, i just switch my computer off for a few days. My mates still get the goss face to face that i would have posted here.

I liked the old 'mute' wars. They were the days. Seeing a post by an old nemises.. itching over the mouse to reveal what they've written.. then deciding not too as you remembered why it was you muted them in the first place.

Where is Aries these days? Still stroking his e-peen somewhere I take it?

chili pepper

Bench
Sideline Eye said:
Spot on Inferno.
Your'e right, I have backed off the posting, as soon as sh*t is dribbled and neville nobodies argue and disbelieve, i just switch my computer off for a few days. My mates still get the goss face to face that i would have posted here.

Learn your lesson children! or f**k off and dont spoil it for the rest of us!

Inferno

Coach
Sideline Eye said:
Spot on Inferno.

what about your mates that live 1000km away:(

nah I can understand mate.

The Dodger

First Grade
Sideline Eye said:
i have to say,

SLE, you certainly give me more info than the rest and it is much apreciated, even if it is just a rumour, it is better than the rest of the dribble that comes out.

frenzy is very good and i have noticed beeker knows a thing or two

you oughta be apreciated
(meadowlea commercial... ok, so i thought it was funny)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
++ Gregos v.4 said:
I liked the old 'mute' wars. They were the days. Seeing a post by an old nemises.. itching over the mouse to reveal what they've written.. then deciding not too as you remembered why it was you muted them in the first place.

Where is Aries these days? Still stroking his e-peen somewhere I take it?

You will find the great man at the opposition forum. He's having a ball posting and replying to himself.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
chili pepper said:
It would be a shame if the forum lost 1 of its best contributors because of some nuffy newby with nothing to offer.

I take it you mean Vossy chillman? Well he only ended it. It started a long time before he started posting.