What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess Our New Centres For 2007!!!!

Vossy

Bench
mitch brown......if bott gets someone to teach him...he might be a great buy but currently NO

cheese

Bench
f**k oath we should grab him

Utai's a midg and he pumbles carrnts at pace and often

Pace cant be tought ....everything else can

Sign him.....now

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Who the f*ck is Vossy???

lets ban him in case its the mad viking
or
lets ban him because hes a pest.

Either , either, I dont care.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
I reckon we should grab him for sure

i like him he was doing ok last year and can develop into a good footballer

and he is lightning

coolumsharkie

Referee
My kitten nearly did today, f*ckin thing escapes outside and likes to run across the road. Kitten pankakes don't bother me but my daughter thinks differently.

jc155776

Coach
Let your kid run after the kitten then she wont be around to be upset when the kitten dies.

Ooooh Harsh,,,

coolumsharkie

Referee
jc155776 said:
Let your kid run after the kitten then she wont be around to be upset when the kitten dies.

Ooooh Harsh,,,

Yes, harsh ,childish, dimwitted if you were standing beside me you would be saying things like "ouch".

jc155776

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
Yes, harsh ,childish, dimwitted if you were standing beside me you would be saying things like "ouch".

But im not. And theres no point getting into a "im gonna fight you over a comment in an internet forum" arguement because that would be as fruitful as an Innisfail banana farm.

imasharkie

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
My kitten nearly did today, f*ckin thing escapes outside and likes to run across the road. Kitten pankakes don't bother me but my daughter thinks differently.

On the street you live on Coolum, thats downright dangerous.

Hope the kitty survives his nine lives.