What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess Our New Centres For 2007!!!!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
jc155776 said:
Let your kid run after the kitten then she wont be around to be upset when the kitten dies.

Ooooh Harsh,,,

May your colon invert and rise up through your mouth, turn into a noose and hang you.

Probably THE lowest comment about another posters family member ever.

You should be banned.

coolum said:
I'll meet you one day dickhead and we'll talk about it then.

Sunday at Suncorp might be the go Cools!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
beekerbollocks said:
For a few reasons I reckon talk of Bott coming is just that, rumour and talk without any subtsance, but hey, I've been wrong before and as frenz has said many times, player movements chop and change so much that anything is possible, but as of today,and current plans. No. No Bott in black white and blue.

Are you sure beeker?

Thomo.

First Grade
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
weidler just reported that we have leon bott and could play as early as this week

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa...i love this place, my happy place!:crazy:

beekershark

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Are you sure beeker?

LOL yes mate, I'm certainly sure that player movements chop and change rapidly ! not many as fast as this one though !

That rules our webster for sure IMO. I still think Scott will re-sign today even with Bott arriving.

Like I said early in this post Frenz, I'm happy to admit being wrong, very wrong on this one no question. You should try it oneday :)

nullasharks

Juniors
i dont know what everyone is worried about we still have a sh*t load of centres in the lower grades with a lot of talent.

Pee Wee Moke: Was ripping it up befor he got injured
Travis Robinson: Was a try scoring machine before he got injured
Ben Pomeroy: Has showed he has potential, and when he reaches that potential will be unstopable
Brett Kelly: Was ripping it up in PL befor he hot injured, scorring tries all over the place.
Tom Kerr: Moving up the ranks and has alot of potential.
Matt Raftery: Was the one to watch for the sharks in the lower grades last year, but an injury early this year has kept him out of action.
Dane Neilson: Can play anywhere in the backline, big and strong with a lot of skill.

And there are also a number of backrowers that could fill in the centre position if were given the oppurtunity, e.g ciraldo, hilder, williams

nullasharks

Juniors
And if beau scott is resigned he has many areas which he can improve in but has showed glimses of what he is capable off