What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess Who's Back

lotm

Juniors
the team certainly didn't sound finalised on win news - perhaps elliot is merely trying to spare carney the media exposure that would naturally come with the selection of an apparent teenage prodigy.

Bay56

First Grade
lotm said:
the team certainly didn't sound finalised on win news - perhaps elliot is merely trying to spare carney the media exposure that would naturally come with the selection of an apparent teenage prodigy.

lotm ... are you for real, err err I mean yea, you're probably right :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
lotm said:
*cough, cough* playing devils advocate *cough, cough*

lotm .. I've got a cough as well ... what are you taking for it ... whatever it is it seems to be having a detrimental effect on your logical thinking .. suggest you try something with a bit less punch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
- bay56, i seem to agree with you on more points than i do with other guys, esp lotm, he's so bossy. oh, that's not ur real pic? sorry lotm
Either way, you can all laugh and rubbish all before you, or join me in a crazy mixed up fantasy world and get behind the mighty raiders, even with booger and skippy, and get them to the finals!!!
- don't you understand? it's not up to us, the fans, to "get our team to the finals". that's elliott's and the team's job, and that's why i'm not scared to be critical, because i don't overestimate my role as a fan of the club. and btw, i'd be as ecstatic as anyone if we finish this season well.

kris_man said:
Either way, you can all laugh and rubbish all before you, or join me in a crazy mixed up fantasy world and get behind the mighty raiders, even with booger and skippy, and get them to the finals!!!
- don't you understand? it's not up to us, the fans, to "get our team to the finals". that's elliott's and the team's job, and that's why i'm not scared to be critical, because i don't overestimate my role as a fan of the club. and btw, i'd be as ecstatic as anyone if we finish this season well.

That quote of mine had more optimism than....something that has lots and lots of optimism in. Optimism eases the pain 8)

Latest posts