What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus at it again

Squae

Juniors
I honestly wonder how long before someone sees him walking down the street and decks him, no joke, it can't be long

Gus can whinge and whine as much as he wants, remember that in 2002 different set up with coaching of refs.

Now is Bill Harrigan who coaches the refs, he is one person who wont listen to Gus, another on Gus hate list, Bill will have the refs doing what he wants, and i bet he tells them to do opposite anything Gus says in the press, trust Billy boy, we had good record under him

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
I can't believe how negative tosser gould really is. Finals footy is the best games of the year.

He is having his little whinge because he knows this roosters dont stand a chance against the top 3, so he embarrasses himself by whinging about how we go about winning.

How about an article about how boring the game is with all these tries scored from kicks which his roosters are famous for this season.

Windy70

Juniors
Go outside and give yaself an uppercut Gus. You are seriously just an embarrassment to you, ya family and footy. Far too obvious now mate....call it a day.

DJShaksta

First Grade
f**k Goose Gould.
This type of defense was good enough for him when Ricky had his Roosters doing it 5 years ago, he is just pi$$ed now cos we are doing it better.

First reaction of the loser is to complain about the winners.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I hope Gould does another jump.....off SFS with no parachute or bungy. I always disliked him, but now absolute hate the dickhead especially since SOO.

wolverine

Juniors
Whatever happened to the Crusade against Gould? Sir Sladden, King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table?

Gould, dont forget his puppets Ikin & Voss, when the commentate together, I would swear Gus has given them questions to ask him.

Voss - will always find player on field going to england and mention it, Then we here the dribble by Gus yet again.

Ikin - even walks like Gus now out onto the field Gus "mini me".

I wonder which game Gus is doing saturday night, i am thinking Manly game, we will get Johns Boys at least they give us a fair go

mongoose

Coach
did anyone hear his comment during the titans/tigs game yesterday where he claimed 3 teams ( the sharks would be one of em!) in the finals are less deserving of their spot then the titans.

Did he really say that? I am 99% sure those 3 teams he is talking about are the sharks, raiders and warriors. He wouldn't dare say it about his beloved roosters or dragons and i doubt he would say it about the bennet coached broncos.

Hopefully one of our teams knock the roosters out of contention.

The f*ckwit couldn't help himself again last night.

Sterling asked his opinion of the games this weekend. Talked up Manly and Stains as two real footy teams and two of his favourites to watch as they play footy. When he got us and the Raiders, it was all about the Raiders. Never mentioned us except in his opening.

Well his boys, sorry Freddy's got belted off the park and no 2nd half points again.

I f*ckin hope we put a massive score on the Raiders tonight and then the Dragons and Warriors win. f**k off Rorters. f**k off Gould.

How funny would it be. :lol:

Qld Shark

Juniors
Did anyone catch his comment that Manly play real football not boring wrestling stuff
He must be really hurting after our display tonight

Tucky

Juniors
Did anyone catch his comment that Manly play real football not boring wrestling stuff
He must be really hurting after our display tonight

Noticed that and also noticed how when Vossy threw back to Gus at Brookie after the two games and made a comment about the Sharks, Gus just ignored it and went straight into the his dribble about Manly!

Quigs

Immortal
Personally I am glad that 'they' arn't talking us up.

I reckon Manly are ripe for the picking (mentioned that in another thread)

They are not playing all that well at this time of the year.

Sharks - Take no prisoners - Head down arse up and keep moving forward. Thats what I say.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

DJShaksta

First Grade
As it looks like we will be playing Gus' Rorters next week I am sure he will be doing his best this week to sway the referees and get us penalised out of the game for our "wrestling" tactics.

Latest posts