What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus needs to STFU

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
At the end of the game I said to hubby I hope Gould walks out of Suncorp, trips and falls in front of a bloody bus, but knowing that arse hole he would probably live, just so he can continue making us suffer.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
The sound of his own voice must give himself a boner. Sick of the wanker dribbling sh*t. Does he not realize how much defending parra had to do. He is just trying to set up a strawman argument against Hayne. I want Sterlo to tell him he has no effin idea.
Pretty much sums up Gould's commentary style, actually.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
I did something I have never done before and threw the bloody remote at the telly, (glad it wasn't the Plasma) and cracked the screen. He pissed me off that much I wish I had gone to the game tonight just so I could punch the guy. Hubby wasn't impressed not that I broke the telly in bedroom, but because I then came out and took over the plasma and he went to bed.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Gould is a friggin brown noser t ocertain players, and a tosser towards others

Thurston couple of weeks back kicks out on the full from a kick re-start and Gould says "thats jonathon thurston pumped up" lol

Watch him cream his pants whenever benji marshall plays. Hope we smack the tigers 50-0, Benji missing 10 tackles

strider

Post Whore
OMFG!!!!! ..... I was about ready to murder the TV if I had to put up with much more of f**king gould :crazy:

boxhead

First Grade
I reckon Gould is one of the smartest men in Rugby League, but FFS he is a d*ckhead sometimes.....

sam54no

Juniors
I really dislike Gould, and think he's a disgrace sometimes.

But he was 100% right about Inu. I'm so glad this guy is leaving. I thought he was turning a corner, but FFS. It would be different if he was putting an effort, but he's so Lazy.

On a side note, In the 20 minutes or so that Mitchell was on, he looked better than any hooker we've had in the last 3 or 4 years.

eelement

Juniors
Ok Gus can be idiotic at times but he is sitting in the box with the best view im sure it would have Pi55ed anyone off tonight sitting in his seat watching where haynes movement was,im sure he wasn't positioned the best tonight i don't blame gus for his remarks, at the end of the day his got every right to throw his bit in even if the viewers don't think so.

who wants beer???

mrpwnd

Bench
Sterlo was absolutely spot-on about Hayne, said he preferred that Hayne inject himself in attack when he needed to rather than take too many touches of the ball and interfere with the halves, but Gus does have a good point on Hayne, he would be so much better if he run it alot more, kinda goes both ways huh?

Bigfella

Coach
Gus is painful at the best of times.

But he has been making good points about Inu's lack of involvement/confidence. And also about Hayne's lack of involvement in the attack given he's on pretty decent coin compared to either of our halfbacks...

That's as much dribble as the crap Gould was dishing out. Mind you for someone who gave neither hayne nor Mateo a point for tonights game no big surprise. Not sure how we win that game without either of those two guys tonight.

Gould just hates our team and harps on things as painfully as any human being can.

On a night when brad fittler is actually barracking for the roosters while commentating, Gould has still managed to prove himself the biggest tool on tv foooty.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Jarryd must've rooted Gus' missus or something, there's criticism and then there's obsession, he won't shut up, even early on in the second half.

Hayne definitely would not be able to perform knowing Gus has been there before

I want Sterlo to tell him he has no effin idea.

He kind of did, nicely, said that he disagreed and Hayne is better when he doesn't get involved in the halves plays and interjects himself only when needed.

Just realized Mrpwnd beat me.

mrpwnd

Bench
I can only assume that Gus is just so massively dissapointed that Hayne isn't going around making 50 linebreaks a game and beating 7 defenders for a try like last year. Remember when he was at the pinnacle of the Hayne wankfest and even devoted an article declaring him the greatest ever player in any code of football?

parra pete

Referee
Gould is a friggin brown noser t ocertain players, and a tosser towards others

Thurston couple of weeks back kicks out on the full from a kick re-start and Gould says "thats jonathon thurston pumped up" lol

Watch him cream his pants whenever benji marshall plays. Hope we smack the tigers 50-0, Benji missing 10 tackles

No no no no no...It's Parra by 30....:lol:
Luv ya style TPB....

its not so much what gould says (he has a fair point sometimes) its the way he says it he just goes on and on and on and on recycling the same thing
p.s. im still waiting for him to jump out of the box