What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus We Can Hear You!

j_tig

Juniors
dont know what got into him today but damn he was annoying!!! next week the radio will be playying over the tv coverage!!!

Sir Biffo

Bench
scottyeel said:
He just loves his footy and is so passionate about the game, he wasn't biased either way.

Gus Gould. Biased. No!

Ever seen a Goosters game in regular season son? He constantly calls them we, and even Stevie Wonder could see Gus loves them.

Dilmah said:
Sterlo "I don't know what was said"
Gus "Neither do we so what's the problem?!"

You idiot Gus, if you don't know the circumstances shut your mouth.

I was hoping he'd have a thread bagging him.

Deadset he should be forced to have an operation to remove his voicebox.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Gould is classic, jeez this place is full of sad, cynical whingers. Regardless of what was said I agree the penalty from Mander was very untimely. He was also correct about Benji's pass to Richards, it was an uncanny piece of vision if a slightly wobbly pass. I can just imagine some of you tosspots sitting there watching the footy on a Sunday afternoon and complaining every 5 seconds. Jesus Christ.

Scott

Bench
I like Gould's commentry. I like it how he repeats everything. He has a great understanding of the game and gets his points across well.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
Gould is classic, jeez this place is full of sad, cynical whingers. Regardless of what was said I agree the penalty from Mander was very untimely. He was also correct about Benji's pass to Richards, it was an uncanny piece of vision if a slightly wobbly pass. I can just imagine some of you tosspots sitting there watching the footy on a Sunday afternoon and complaining every 5 seconds. Jesus Christ.

Fire up, TH!!!! Class.

jamesgould

Juniors
Dilmah said:
Sterlo "I don't know what was said"
Gus "Neither do we so what's the problem?!"

You idiot Gus, if you don't know the circumstances shut your mouth.

Haha, that was funny! Gould is great, he's the only person that gives you a sense of excitment on the 9 coverage, along with maybe Vautin (glad he's back calling games) and Voss (when he's there). Plus he does know what he's talking about, more than most people on this forum.

If you don't like it then listen to the radio, it's really not that hard to do, plus you get the commentary of Warren Ryan, who is definitely the best out there!

jamesgould

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:

Good call.