What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gut Feeling ?

Love my Dragons

Juniors
Don't know about you guys but I hate when you get that really strong gut feeling when the Dragons will go down or play bad. Nearly everytime I get this feeling it eventuates. Even when we were up 14-0 halftime vs Storm 99 I said to my mates we're gone and they just laughed it off as being a negative fool. Tigers semi 2005 same feeling before the game and last week I just knew in the morning we wouldn't win. I so much wish I was wrong at these times . Don't get me wrong I'm not a negative person or definitely not a negtaive supporter, but it's so frustrating and upsetting. Please help anyone similarise with my plight ?.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Don't know about you guys but I hate when you get that really strong gut feeling when the Dragons will go down or play bad. Nearly everytime I get this feeling it eventuates. Even when we were up 14-0 halftime vs Storm 99 I said to my mates we're gone and they just laughed it off as being a negative fool. Tigers semi 2005 same feeling before the game and last week I just knew in the morning we wouldn't win. I so much wish I was wrong at these times . Don't get me wrong I'm not a negative person or definitely not a negtaive supporter, but it's so frustrating and upsetting. Please help anyone similarise with my plight ?.

Should probably just neck yourself really !!

:roll:

saints_fireup

Juniors
Don't worry. I got it last week, and have it again tonight. Of course, how you or I feel has no bearing on the outcome of the game.

Aristidis

Juniors
The Dragons will win this week. The Broncos won last week but they had most of their tries off intercepts and kicks. The Dragons didn't get smashed by the Eels either (who atm have been the form team for awhile). Dragons by 13+

Ausguy

Coach
you blokes are specials and il tell you why....

i tipped the broncs (no offence) and if i win its highly unlikely il be beaten in a tipping comp worth a fair amount of $ as id be 2.5 games infront with 3 games to go.... if i lose tonight.... im only half a game in front with 3 to go and that would spell trouble...

either way i know the feeling your getting, i also get it when i know my team will beat a team that they are not tipped to... anyway good luck to all.

Bring back choc

Juniors
i am the same.... but my gut feeling is good.

Don't spoil that.

Have a cold shower please and fire th f$%k up. Your attitude is exactly what labelled us soft in previous years. Show some bloody confidence. We're gunna f$%kin dominate them. Soward will score a classic try. Dell will bounce back with some strong carries and Jeremy Smith will show his finals experience and be man of the match.

Thats my gut.

Love my Dragons

Juniors
Their's no need for that comment, I hope we do get up trust me, I'm copping it big time up here in Qld with cocky Broncos supporters

jono

Juniors
Their's no need for that comment, I hope we do get up trust me, I'm copping it big time up here in Qld with cocky Broncos supporters
Just look forward to watching 45000 queenslanders leaving suncorp with 20 minutes to go , and being able to wear your red v with pride for the rest of this week.
(Until of course , you meet Parra again!)
You will win - 24-16

dubopov

Coach
Just look forward to watching 45000 queenslanders leaving suncorp with 20 minutes to go , and being able to wear your red v with pride for the rest of this week.
(Until of course , you meet Parra again!)
You will win - 24-16

about 20000 of those QLDers will be Saints supporters

macnaz

Staff member
Don't know about you guys but I hate when you get that really strong gut feeling when the Dragons will go down or play bad. Nearly everytime I get this feeling it eventuates. Even when we were up 14-0 halftime vs Storm 99 I said to my mates we're gone and they just laughed it off as being a negative fool. Tigers semi 2005 same feeling before the game and last week I just knew in the morning we wouldn't win. I so much wish I was wrong at these times . Don't get me wrong I'm not a negative person or definitely not a negtaive supporter, but it's so frustrating and upsetting. Please help anyone similarise with my plight ?.[/QUOTE
100% Right]

Love my Dragons

Juniors
Show some class Avenger you must have a short memory, last weekend I found all my Eels supporting matews all class they could teach you some . Wasn't long a go you guys were battling big time, be proud but don't be arrogant

Avenger

Immortal
Show some class Avenger you must have a short memory, last weekend I found all my Eels supporting matews all class they could teach you some . Wasn't long a go you guys were battling big time, be proud but don't be arrogant

Shove it in your arse. I am just glad that you guys are now the biggest chokers in the modern game. You have now taken over from us. The arrogance shown this year by your supporters was immense.

Parra!!!!!!