What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hack of the year goes to.......

Parra Playa

Juniors
Words can not describe how i feel towards Delaney!!!!! Good luck Gold Coast you'll need it.

What are u doing JT. No doubt if we had Mckinnon and Burt we win the game, NO f**kING DOUBT ABOUT IT!

ASS f**ker

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
The only linebreak I've ever seen him make and he can't find the support player..

Good riddance Delaney (and Morris for that matter)

jayjayselmes

Juniors
f**k Tim smith to your sh*t and cant lead a team, run the ball for once you f**ken cat your sh*t and predictable

Angry_eel

First Grade
jayjayselmes said:
f**k Tim smith to your sh*t and cant lead a team, run the ball for once you f**ken cat your sh*t and predictable
I ask one question. What choice did JT have instead of T Smith.

Suitman

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:

Listen you,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Indeed, everyone is entitled to get angry.
But unless you cut out the rubbish, I'd suggest you won't be around here much longer.
There are more intelligent ways of expressing your opinion. I suggest you try and think of a few, or better still, just try and go away.

Suity

desidirata

Juniors
Everyone loves him when he is and hates him when he is average. It was a close game, I think they all tried their best. And if there was a turning point it was the Morrison disallowed tried, why didn't he pass?!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
jason taylor said:
................Brett Delaney. this is the thread to bag him in

And a close second.......

sh*t house t smith. passed all dayt and created sh*t f**k him f**k him royally!!!!!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Suitman said:
Listen you,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Indeed, everyone is entitled to get angry.
But unless you cut out the rubbish, I'd suggest you won't be around here much longer.
There are more intelligent ways of expressing your opinion. I suggest you try and think of a few, or better still, just try and go away.

Suity

fair enough!

He IS the worst half in the comp what a choker

pazzaeel

Juniors
morris through that pass from the scrum jayjay u f**king twit.

you are not an eels supporter. we dont want f**kwits like you on our side. please f**k off and never return.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
when the ball got thrown out and i saw the overlap i thought you beauty :) haynes away,then i saw who it was :(