What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hacker's illegal rugby league website shutdown

Firey_Dragon

Coach
should be an interesting game, wonder what rules they will play under

Haha definitely very interesting... I'm pretty sure with their contact us form you don't even speak to an actual person it appears to be computer generated....

-----------------------------------------

This is the 2nd time I've contacted you in two weeks. Could you please explain to me why in the live schedule there is only 2 games over 14 days? Two of the saturday games tomorrow night and then nothing? If there are clashes with local broadcasting commitments in Canada could you please tell me where I can watch the games? A total of 3 games from 16 being broadcast live is pathetic for a paid service and certainly not what I paid for (the first week had 5 games) now you're giving me 1.5 games a week?

Also if you persist in not providing a live service, why on earth do you post the results in the title of the videos like you have for both friday night games this week? Are you deliberately trying to piss off your customers? You withhold the live feed and then to rub salt in the wounds by ensuring the viewers know the result before they can watch the game. This is the most amateur service I've ever seen. Had I known it would be delivered in the way it has, I wouldn't have paid $20 for the year.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for your email.

You can watch a full match replay and highlights of every match, however the way the NRL's rights package work means that we are not able to transmit every single match live in every country.
However with the depth of content available each round, either Live or as a full match replay or highlights, you will be able to access the best offer for any club you happen to support in the most convenient way.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Valen
Customer Services.

----------------------------------------------

The most frustrating thing is there isn't even a number I can call on the site to speak to someone and cancel my service.

jaynie

Juniors
The most frustrating thing is there isn't even a number I can call on the site to speak to someone and cancel my service.

Sorry to hear about your experience Firey_Dragon, totally not good enough for a service you are paying for.

When you signed up and paid the cash, did you get any emails that had a service agreement? Or mention of the service level you were expecting to receive? Keep a record of it all and threaten them with a trip to the ACCC or equivalent if they don't improve or refund your payment.

ironhorse

Juniors
Are Telstra complaining about the Internet rights they were GIVEN by Gallop ?

Like they complained about Strathfield sponsoring the Dogs as it would encroach on there rights undersold by Gallop ?

Ah well Gallop came up with a great idea of splitting NRL, Origin and Internationals to maximise tv revenue...Oh wait, Wayne suggested that 4 years ago and Gallop ridiculed it.

f**k Telstra and f**k Gallop.

So true .

notice anything odd from the same site above in this screen cap

6glk0n.jpg

Jesus christ the NRL are a joke ,seriosly piss off Gallop. The Nrl.com site never works either .

Gaseous Clay

Juniors
:crazy:
This is an absolute joke. Why do the NRL make it so hard for people to access their product (overseas and in non league states)? Is anyone from S/E Asia subscribed to this web-service? If so, does it offer the same amount of games than it does in Canada, or more?

MsStorm

Bench
Maybe now they know how Melbourne fans feel forking out heaps of money to support the code and yet are treated like sh*t.

The NRL deserve everything it gets till they sell the media rights for correct worth and nationalise telecasts (at a decent hour at the least).

:clap::clap:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is that an NRL endorsed website? If it is then someone wants sacking for using a rival codes club logo!