What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had enough of Cena

PARANoIR

Bench
Hunter v Cena will suck. Everyone knows that Hunter will come out on top of Cena. Hunter won't wanna lose 2 Title feuds in a year.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hunter v Cena will suck. Everyone knows that Hunter will come out on top of Cena. Hunter won't wanna lose 2 Title feuds in a year.

I'd actually enjoy it, Hunter may be an ass, but he can make anyone look good. Think about it - his feud with Batista rocked, and Batista's basically had sh*t feuds since. Likewise Cena, he hasn't had a good feud since gaining the title (his stuff with JBL was ok, I guess)

lockyno1

Post Whore
PARANoIR said:

If that is the only way Cena was to lose the title, then I'd be happy! Cena is so rubbish in the ring! He is on par with Tomko in the ring!

Misanthrope

Staff member
He is on par with Tomko in the ring!

Pffft, you need to give him some credit. He's actually quite good - but working 'WWE style' means he had to cut out a lot of his more innovative stuff. They want him to be a straight up brawler.

PARANoIR

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
I'd actually enjoy it, Hunter may be an ass, but he can make anyone look good. Think about it - his feud with Batista rocked, and Batista's basically had sh*t feuds since. Likewise Cena, he hasn't had a good feud since gaining the title (his stuff with JBL was ok, I guess)

Yes, it might be a good feud, I'd probably enjoy it to, but it would be a fore-gone conclusion, Hunter will win it.

There is no way Hunter will want to go down to both Cena and Batista imo.

I agree that Cena hasn't had a good feud since Bradshaw, I liked him a lot better without the strap. I actually also liked Batista a lot better on Raw, but since he has been on SD!, the show has picked up big time.

lockyno1

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
Pffft, you need to give him some credit. He's actually quite good - but working 'WWE style' means he had to cut out a lot of his more innovative stuff. They want him to be a straight up brawler.

He is terrible, and honestly I can't think of a worse WWE champ in ages! At least JBL was reasonable in ring. Cena has 2 moves and his finisher is up there with the worst in the business! All he comes accross is someone near the top to sell a few shirts! I will give him credit when credit is due, but when we have Benoit, Angle, HBK, Christian, Y2J, Kane, Edge, etc that are all better than him in the ring, it annoys me that he is at the top! Honestly I could not care less how many shirts he sells (he can just as easily do that from the mid card anyway), but more importantly his in-ring performance is essential. Currently that is shocking!

Misanthrope

Staff member
He is terrible, and honestly I can't think of a worse WWE champ in ages! At least JBL was reasonable in ring. Cena has 2 moves and his finisher is up there with the worst in the business! All he comes accross is someone near the top to sell a few shirts! I will give him credit when credit is due, but when we have Benoit, Angle, HBK, Christian, Y2J, Kane, Edge, etc that are all better than him in the ring, it annoys me that he is at the top! Honestly I could not care less how many shirts he sells (he can just as easily do that from the mid card anyway), but more importantly his in-ring performance is essential. Currently that is shocking!

The fact that you say JBL is better than Cena is further proof that I don't need to argue any further. From now on, just refer to my signature.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't you get pumped watching Cena wrestle, though?

Some of my faves are said to be crap - my fave wrestler is the Big Show.

I know, he's not as good as Benoit or HBK or The Hitman in the ring.

But he entertains the hell out of me - and his Hog Log leg drop is insane for such a huge man!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I do get pumped when Cena wrestles. A good worker involves the crowd, and of the modern workers, nobody does it better than Cena.

Misanthrope

Staff member
No! I like wrestlers that have more than 2 moves thanks!

I still can't get passed you rating JBL over Cena then. He has the clothesline from hell, the fallaway slam, and the swinging neck-breaker

Cena has more than that

lockyno1

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
I still can't get passed you rating JBL over Cena then. He has the clothesline from hell, the fallaway slam, and the swinging neck-breaker

Cena has more than that

I rate JBL becuase his feuds are interesting. In ring he is alright. Add to that he has his publicist, the cabinet. So that helps as well. I never said JBL is the best in ring but he isn't near the worst, which is where Cena is!

Misanthrope

Staff member
*Shakes head*

f**king idiots...

Let's take a look at who is worse in ring than Cena, shall we?

Hulk Hogan
Viscera
Big Show
Undertaker
Batista
Hulk Hogan (he deserves two mentions)
JBL
Kevin Nash

lockyno1

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
*Shakes head*

f**king idiots...

Let's take a look at who is worse in ring than Cena, shall we?

Hulk Hogan
Viscera
Big Show
Undertaker
Batista
Hulk Hogan (he deserves two mentions)
JBL
Kevin Nash

There is a big difference when you are nearly 300 pounds! Apart from Hogan all of those are nearly 300 pounds! Cena is rubbish considering his weight, he is tripe!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hulk Hogan - Old has been
Viscera - 500 odd punds
Big Show - close to 500 pounds
Undertaker - old washed up has been
Batista - Big bloke, is getting better
JBL - Not IMO
Kevin Nash - Doesnt run about in the WWE

Cena is a junk worker, Angle struggles to carry him to a respectable match

Misanthrope

Staff member
Instead of just repeating the same inane things over and over again, why don't you make an argument? You've obviously already put his matches against JBL (I Quit) and Christian/Jericho behind you, because they were both excellent matches to watch - better than anything Batista has put on since the end of his HHH feud.

Personally I think it's stupid to judge him on recent form when he's been booked in stupid tag match after stupid tag match - of course he's not showing anything off. He'll show his true colours during the upcoming HHH feud

lockyno1

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
Personally I think it's stupid to judge him on recent form when he's been booked in stupid tag match after stupid tag match - of course he's not showing anything off. He'll show his true colours during the upcoming HHH feud

Yeah HHH will kick his butt!:lol:

Latest posts