What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hadley and co.

What do you think of the continuous call team?

• Brilliant, couldn't be better.

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • It's ok, but i wish we had other options.

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Absolute bollocks, from start to finish.

Votes: 33 21.7%
  • Bad for the game, Hysterical Hadley does more harm than good.

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters

The Dominator

Juniors
I am interested to know what the true supporters of the game think of the continuous call team. Of course they rate through the roof, but i want to know is this because you all love "The Man Song" or is it because it is the only call available to us as a result of the NRL's exclusive rights policy.

Mr Saab

Referee
Would rather listen to George Paul and Paul B Kidd than listen to "Is that you Raaaaaaaaaaaaaay....i need counciling"

Razor

Coach
Hadley is an excellent commentator, but it'll be best if he doesn't say a word until the game starts.

OVP

Coach
Id rather listen to this guy,

heino.jpg

than their pathetic agenda driven dribble.

iggy plop

First Grade
The Dominator said:
I am interested to know what the true supporters of the game think of the continuous call team. Of course they rate through the roof, but i want to know is this because you all love "The Man Song" or is it because it is the only call available to us as a result of the NRL's exclusive rights policy.

The continuous call are a disgrace in all aspects.

If anyone here listened today, how much football did they talk in the final hour of the show? With such important league issues floating around, I'll bet they spent more time playing songs and talking about how fat Darryl is than discussing the important issues during an hour when league should be the main focus.

A caller to 2SM's Talking Sport today said he will never listen to Hadley's tripe again after they refused to put his call through about the Souths issue. Apparently Hadley had just spent a period of time bagging the "Yes" vote and the Holmes acourt name and all the caller wanted to do was state why he thought the Yes vote should go ahead. Instead the 2Gb league team would prefer to talk about some blokes martial problems or how ugly some people are.

A Disgusting blight on our game.

iggy plop

First Grade
Razor said:
Hadley is an excellent commentator, but it'll be best if he doesn't say a word until the game starts.

His care factor for the game these days comes through in his commentary which is now pretty damn woeful. The needs to be as far away from RL as possible.

J.D

Juniors
I hate the man, but I get terrible radio reception at home, and sometimes he was all I could pick up!
Once we installed austar it wasn't so bad but honestly, listening to that clown Warren Smith isn't much better! :x

I only listen to 2GB footy when I am AB-solutely desperate...and have no other way to find the result of a game my team is playing in. Thanks to Pay-TV I might only have listen to him about twice a year now - and that's MOOORE than enough for me!

The only thing dumber than Ray and his opinions...are the complete and utter dumbarses that call in to speak with him:-

Cleetus: "Duhhh I just callded to see wot u finked about da eelz chances dis year ray! 'Cos I fink da eelzes are da best....'n stuff! Go da eels! HYUK! HYUK! HYUK!!"

Ray: [insert some gibberish bullsh*t here, depending in what mood he woke up that morning, and just made up as he goes along]

Cleetus: "Um, yeah dat's wot I finked too! Fanks Ray!...Can I have some free sh*t??"

Ray: "No, get nicked...and now - we go to commercial!.......Ok we're back! Hey loyal listeners - did you know Daryl Brohman was fat?...[5 minutes of pathetically inane waffle and incomprehensible in jokes...]and now - we go around the grounds for 3 seconds, and then - another commercial!

Exclusive rights my ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me.

mattyg

Bench
yesterday ray basically refused to answer calls from any bulldogs supporters to even up the bashing we were copping on that disgrace of a program.

iggy plop

First Grade
Bring Back the Spliff said:
I only listen to 2GB footy when I am AB-solutely desperate...and have no other way to find the result of a game my team is playing in. Thanks to Pay-TV I might only have listen to him about twice a year now - and that's MOOORE than enough for me!

The only thing dumber than Ray and his opinions...are the complete and utter dumbarses that call in to speak with him:-

Cleetus: "Duhhh I just callded to see wot u finked about da eelz chances dis year ray! 'Cos I fink da eelzes are da best....'n stuff! Go da eels! HYUK! HYUK! HYUK!!"

Ray: [insert some gibberish bullsh*t here, depending in what mood he woke up that morning, and just made up as he goes along]

Cleetus: "Um, yeah dat's wot I finked too! Fanks Ray!...Can I have some free sh*t??"

Ray: "No, get nicked...and now - we go to commercial!.......Ok we're back! Hey loyal listeners - did you know Daryl Brohman was fat?...[5 minutes of pathetically inane waffle and incomprehensible in jokes...]and now - we go around the grounds for 3 seconds, and then - another commercial!

Exclusive rights my ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me.

That's pretty much what the NRL want us to listen to. They ought to be ashamed of themselves for allowing it. Hadley appeals to the lowest common denominator and people over 65.

Mr Saab

Referee
iggy plop said:
A caller to 2SM's Talking Sport today said he will never listen to Hadley's tripe again after they refused to put his call through about the Souths issue. Apparently Hadley had just spent a period of time bagging the "Yes" vote and the Holmes acourt name and all the caller wanted to do was state why he thought the Yes vote should go ahead. Instead the 2Gb league team would prefer to talk about some blokes martial problems or how ugly some people are.

I listened to a bit of his crap and hindsight is a wonderful thing. He went on about how there were too many proxy no votes and it basically was a foregone conclusion that the NO vote would win. Thanks Raaaaaaay.
Also called him Peter hyphen instead of his real name. Showing no respect to a man who really deserves respect. Peter is not a nuffy no one. He is an elite businessman. But thats Raaaaaaaaaay for you.
Raaaaaay has had egg on his face before with the Superleague war, this is just a bit more egg he has to wipe off his face.

drake

First Grade
Oh woe when the ABC is covering the CG. Driving down to Milton, searching the AM band for some Rugby League, and I listened to Hadley for 30 seconds, hoping they'd call the Donkeys v Scum game.

Oh, what torture! bullsh*t from some sychophantic suck arse telling Raaaaaaaaaaaaay how good he is. No football, just sh*t.

Ray Hadley is pus. The yellowish, off cheese smelling kind. Gallop needs a beating for allowing this hack to say Rugby League, let alone have rights to call it.

Latest posts