What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan has done it again!

Whats Doing

Bench
Straw clutching :lol:

The context of YOU being the ANTI HAGAN KNIGHTS FANS.

You will find that the majority of the Eels fans, QLD fans have the same opinion as the majority of the knights fans.

Karma, I think you are clearly in the minority here

Joker's Wild

Coach
John Morris was Brian Smiths love child for years. Smith selected Morris into the Country Origin side out of nowhere when at the Knights because he had a hard on over the bloke for ages. At the Country camp he courted Morris hardcore to join the Eels. He personally got involved with lunches and meetings and everything he could to get Morris to the Eels.

Morris went there and he was on big money at the time. I guess we should ask Eels fans what they thought of the John Morris signing in hindsight.

Better yet, we should ask current Tigers fans how much they like Morris.

Everyone can make mistakes. Even our genius Smith. ;-)

Not a good example Karma. Morris was a fantastic hooker and never, never, never should have been shifted to the halves. He played 2 good games there for Parra and Sheensy saw the answer to his worries and signed him up and promptly plonked him into halfback.

Tigers fans have every right to bitch about Morris but only about the way he has been used not his ability. He has fantastic defence and throws great passes but lacks tactical vision and a kicking game.

If the Tigs didnt want him and we failed to get Isaac, I would not have been disappointed if he was signed as a hooker for us.

Last edited:

BG

Juniors
Smith nabbed the 2005 minor premiership with Morris at 5/8th all year. Some would say that's a fair achievement.

Latest posts