What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan is the worst coach ever

cirque

Juniors
I saw the game. I would not acuse hagan so much. Our team was just effortless,lazy around the park. Seriously, they do not want to play. I would sack the whole team. I think team is out of hand. Hagan cannot do with this bunch of moron. The Juniors were awefull. Hayne and Inu was terrible. I wont say much about Hagan. Weel in and week out we are blaiming Hagan but we harly say anything about the players. They are so unfit and lazy.
The whole team sucks, including Nathan Hindmarsh. He is not bothereed about the game at all...

Suitman

Post Whore
Why would anyone respect Hagan

Hurri - even I know that's quite a stupid question, that could be asked of you. So..............I will............... Why would anyone respect Hurri?

His entire career was built and continues on what happened in 2001 and the only reason that happened was because of Andrew Johns

Really? If you know that, why aren't you coaching NRL?

At Newcastle (post 2001), QLD Origin and Parra Hagan has been a total failure

Once again - you are the genius................. an answer please??

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Did anyone else notice Brandy's comment during the game that players who dont respect there coach will never be able to reach deep when you need it the most !

forget about the result for a moment, that is a massive concern in itself...

Apey

Staff member
Hagan just has the face on someone you want to punch

and when he opens his mouth it just makes things worse

:lol:

As a young Knights fan who's always had a bit of a soft spot for the Eels, I feel sorry for you guys and even the players. Better luck next time guys!

Redback71

First Grade
I wish I could have control of the players for 10 minutes the spray i would give them would still be ringing in there ears when there 6 foot under.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think we are now seeing evidence of just how much influence that Joey had on the Knights while Hagen took the credit for it

jayjayselmes

Juniors
ok, I had no expectations of last nights game by any means but a few things have to be said.

I am disgusted how Taulima Tautai keeps getting picked on the wing since he has terrible defence and is slow as a tortoise. I mean Tautai and Inu were and absolute embarrassment last night trying to tackle in defence. When they went over for the second try Inu and Tautai barely got a hand on them??? I had my head in the pillow at home almost crying with how bad they were. Inu was also terrible since ive never seen defence that bad. It was like no defence at all.

We need to bring Grothe back ASAP as he runs harder and is faster. People were bagging Grothe but its a joke to have Tautai over Grothe. f**k cant Hagan see this??

Nathan "the king of sting" Cayless needs to be relieved of the captaincy and shifted to Brett Finch, atleast Brett Finch and has heart. Id rather have 1 Brett Finch than 100 Nathan Cayless. The guy never offloads and makes minimal metres and is apprently on $400,000 per season WTF????. As soon as Cayless hits the line he stops and never looks even remotely dangerous. Our forwards suck period.....

Cordoba is just as bad and Reddy is a turnstyle as well.

Hayne again needs to stop reading his own headlines and learn how to tackle.....

Putting all our money in Hayne, Inu ETC has proven a total disaster since they were not performingto anywhere near there pay checks.

Feleti tries hard and is the only dangerous looking one atleast he actually tries to offload and create something as parra look like thay have no structure at all even when attacking on the opposition 10 metre line.

Hauraki made some good tackles last night and should not have been penalised as they were off the shoulder and great tackles IMO.

Anyway I had no expectations of last nights game at all. So i wasnt expecting much from parra and they didnt disappoint.

See you in 2009 boys

Jason OUT!!!

aqua_duck

Coach
Imo the forwards are the problem, the guys we had last night, Dan Tolar, Matt WHite, Richie Fa'aoso, Mark Taufua, all combined probably wouldn't be on as much as Cayless, yet all 4 outplayed him..........

slippery nipeel

Juniors
I think we are now seeing evidence of just how much influence that Joey had on the Knights while Hagen took the credit for it

Hagan is an imposter!! He won a premiership on the back of the structures and systems that Warren Ryan set-up in the year prior and with the best half and hooker in the world at the time. He made a prelimnary final last year largely on the back of the systems and structures that Brian Smith put in place and with a backline in red-hot form last year. This year he has offered nothing!!

I have a good mate who was a part of the Knights first grade and Premier League set-up and he said that Johns and Budsy basically ran training at the Knights with Fairleigh and Hages looking after a lot of the personel management stuff. There was also talk amongst the squad that they'd be f*cked when Johns and Buderus left as then they would then need a football coach - hence the Knights keeness to be rid of him so early into the 2006 season!!

Utey

Coach
I keep thinking back to when JT took responsibility for their sh*t start. I gained so much respect for him at the time. Why can't Hagan grow a set and just take the blame?

sooperdooper

First Grade
ok, I had no expectations of last nights game by any means but a few things have to be said.

I am disgusted how Taulima Tautai keeps getting picked on the wing since he has terrible defence and is slow as a tortoise. I mean Tautai and Inu were and absolute embarrassment last night trying to tackle in defence. When they went over for the second try Inu and Tautai barely got a hand on them??? I had my head in the pillow at home almost crying with how bad they were. Inu was also terrible since ive never seen defence that bad. It was like no defence at all.

We need to bring Grothe back ASAP as he runs harder and is faster. People were bagging Grothe but its a joke to have Tautai over Grothe. f**k cant Hagan see this??

Nathan "the king of sting" Cayless needs to be relieved of the captaincy and shifted to Brett Finch, atleast Brett Finch and has heart. Id rather have 1 Brett Finch than 100 Nathan Cayless. The guy never offloads and makes minimal metres and is apprently on $400,000 per season WTF????. As soon as Cayless hits the line he stops and never looks even remotely dangerous. Our forwards suck period.....

Cordoba is just as bad and Reddy is a turnstyle as well.

Hayne again needs to stop reading his own headlines and learn how to tackle.....

Putting all our money in Hayne, Inu ETC has proven a total disaster since they were not performingto anywhere near there pay checks.

Feleti tries hard and is the only dangerous looking one atleast he actually tries to offload and create something as parra look like thay have no structure at all even when attacking on the opposition 10 metre line.

Hauraki made some good tackles last night and should not have been penalised as they were off the shoulder and great tackles IMO.

Anyway I had no expectations of last nights game at all. So i wasnt expecting much from parra and they didnt disappoint.

See you in 2009 boys

Jason OUT!!!

just so you know....cordoba did not miss a tackle

eel4life

Juniors
Manly - Des Hasler does not take crap from anyone
Melbourne - Bellamy does not take crap from anyone
Roosters - Fitler does not take crap from anyone
Sharkies - Stuart does not take crap from anyone.

@@@

top 4 sides can u imagine what they would say with the performance last night ...

Broncos, Bennett won a game and he gave his players a spray.

our team has become and is becoming a massive joke, effort you call that effort who ever is not going to be in the team next year should not play now what for? what are we going to gain from it nothing, what are going to gain from having Hagan as coach for next year? nothing, there is only one solution for this mess and thats a total clean out of players, but who are we going to sign ???

If we get rid of the hagan we need to get someone who has a proven track record and all roads lead to Daniel Anderson ... but i guess in the wisdom of the administration they will extend this mess of a coach and we all see our team go down the gurgler ...

well done fitzgerald, well done board and well done to all those messes who keep voting them in ...

Latest posts