What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan is the worst coach ever

spiderdan

Bench
to take a positive from the game, after our 70 minute warm up we did look to throw the ball around. unfortunately that warm up period counted as part of the game.

george

Juniors
Easy solution to the problem ...

anyone who is not happy with the current situation - don't turn up to anymore games this year.

The only message The emperor hears is $$$, if keeping Hagan for another 12 months is going to affect his bottom line it will be Au Revoir Michael go take 12 months in France whilst we fix the mess you've created.

Prediction ... A long time ago in a faraway land there lived an emperor

The emperor controlled the puppets on the wireless through his contacts. One day when he was terribly upset and unver pressure, he contacted his long time taxi driver to organise for this weekend a radio show to attack the target of his frustrations.

Make sure you aim some crap at me the Emperor told the taxi driver, we don't want it look like an ambush. Gees, I might even threaten or actually pull a sponsoship deal from the taxi driver and later sign a longer deal, to make it look legit.

It will work, I've done it b4 proclaimed the emperor to the taxi driver. The previous Puppeteer got stale and wouldn't leave until I paid him his gold.

However, it took a long process of continually publicly undermining the puppeteer, eventually it took its toll and the Puppeteer resigned.

However, to the my disappointment it was 24 months after the campaign was initiated. This culling will be quick and ruthless, I've learnt my lesson.

PREDICTION ... The New Puppeteer will fall on his sword and very quickly

parra_jesus

Juniors
in 2006 when jt took over 7 weeks from the finals we turned it all around and amazingly scraped into the top 8.... sack hagan and bring in a caretaker coach till d.anderson takes over next year(in a perfect world) hell do what souths done and bring in a good coach to oversee the coaching.

Eels Dude

Coach
in 2006 when jt took over 7 weeks from the finals we turned it all around and amazingly scraped into the top 8.... sack hagan and bring in a caretaker coach till d.anderson takes over next year(in a perfect world) hell do what souths done and bring in a good coach to oversee the coaching.

It wasn't that much of a fairytale. He was coach for more like 17 games... won game 8 in a row at one stage, an incredible achievement no doubt, but as much as I'm unimpressed with Hagan, getting rid of him is not going to improve our season.

I saw the game. I would not acuse hagan so much. Our team was just effortless,lazy around the park. Seriously, they do not want to play. I would sack the whole team. I think team is out of hand. Hagan cannot do with this bunch of moron. The Juniors were awefull. Hayne and Inu was terrible. I wont say much about Hagan. Weel in and week out we are blaiming Hagan but we harly say anything about the players. They are so unfit and lazy.
The whole team sucks, including Nathan Hindmarsh. He is not bothereed about the game at all...
mate as coach hagan is responsible for the teams performance if they are lazy its his job to work their butts off at training or drop them to lower grades until they play better if the players are unfit and lazy its only because hagan lets them be that way if des hasler or wayne bennett or craig bellamy was coaching parramatta would they put up with this crap being dished out by the players? no way in hell! they would tear strips off them and drop half the side to reserve grade not make excuses and praise the other team for playing well, wayne bennett came out and blasted his side after they won by 14 points what do you think he would do after a 20 point loss?

Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach
Hagan is not playing to the strengths of the team.

Another coach may.

He's using the old knight's game plans where they had forwards who bashed it up.

Only problem is that we do not have those big boppers and we do not have A.Johns

Ron Jeremy

Coach
exactly, he isn't. A coaches job is too motivate, improve, and recitfy players mistakes, cannot see anything of these happening, must go now!

Latest posts