What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan keen to stay

Hey MITS the way we are going I am not sure whether we will be around in next 3 years so. If you do not win GF, there will be considerable reduction of crowds in stadium and hence result in reduce revenue. You do the maths MITS,
In last 22 years we have achieved nothing that will give me confidence that our club's future is bright. WE have gone from Bad-Worst-Good- Worst, there is no consistency. Looking at our recruitment, it tells another story. We do not want to spend money to get brighter, hard working players. Our juniors are not up to the standard of playing first grade. We have a bad coaching stuff which went high on the team BS/JT created.
So you do the math MITS. Hell, I never missed any PARRA match from 2002; I watched some other programs during EELS and COWBOY match. If I can be so disinterested watching crap our team is dishing out, think about the fans travelling from far.

Whoa whoa whoa. I gave you the maths. We have money in the bank. Even if the NRL was not giving us Millions, or the Other sponsors, We could still make 3 or more years out of it if we didn't make a red cent. Now you have said you fear the Club will be insolvent in 2 years. I have proved to you it will not be. I have shown you the maths. If you are worried about the coach and the direction of the club, that is fine, but there is no way we are going to be insolvent in the next 2 years. NO WAY IN HELL.

oldmancraigy

Coach
there will be considerable reduction of crowds in stadium and hence result in reduce revenue.

It's also probably worth checking out the average crowd that we're drawing this season...

it's certainly not one of our worst crowd years ever...

hybrideel

Bench
i think the first few games of the year when expectations were high would skew the crowd figures though. I fear for next years crowd unless the team picks up their act before seasons end. And honestly i don't blame people for not wanting to spend the money turning up to a game when they play like they are now.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Hagan doesnt care bout that ,he said he wants to play the way they are,like you have to these days,so he says and thinks.

Hanscholo

Bench
I really hope for your clubs sake you cut him at seasons end. Before he starts signing useless idiots for over and lets go SOO quality players.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Hagan is not let go after the end of this season it will only prove to me how badly this club is run. The way things are going we can't afford to have another poor year.

This season instead of fighting for the title we are struggling to make the 8, next season with a weaker roster who knows where we will finish :?

Hanscholo

Bench
I dont know mate, he made room up in Newcastle for his buys. Lets let Tahu and Kennedy go for George Carmont and Kurk Reynoldson. Thats what i mean, get rid of this guy now before he completely f**ks it up.

bartman

Immortal
He seemed like he lacked composure in the medai conference, to me it was like it had finally got to him, this lack of effort and teamwork on the field when we most need it.

I think Hages saw his chance for a contract extension disappear in front of his eyes tonight... and it showed.

In turn, we have to find a good replacement, no use going backwards...

going backwards??? the only person we could get that would be classed as backwards would be signing todd lowrie as coach anyone else is a positive.im not sure lowrie would even be backwards at least his not a bulldog

eel4life

Juniors
time for daniel anderson to be brought in the club, the guy is a winner id rather have him for 10 years than hagan for another 12 months.

Redback71

First Grade
piss him off now as far as im concerned and give the job to rip for the next 5 weeks and see what he can do.

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Hagan is an imposter!! He won a premiership on the back of the structures and systems that Warren Ryan set-up in the year prior and with the best half and hooker in the world at the time. He made a prelimnary final last year largely on the back of the systems and structures that Brian Smith put in place and with a backline in red-hot form last year. This year he has offered nothing!!

I have a good mate who was a part of the Knights first grade and Premier League set-up and he said that Johns and Budsy basically ran training at the Knights with Fairleigh and Hages looking after a lot of the personel management stuff. There was also talk amongst the squad that they'd be f*cked when Johns and Buderus left as then they would then need a football coach - hence the Knights keeness to be rid of him so early into the 2006 season!!

Rip or Daniel Anderson - I don't care as long as Hagan goes!!

Daneel

Bench
I think Hages saw his chance for a contract extension disappear in front of his eyes tonight... and it showed.

That was the feeling i had as well. The look on his face was like i can't believe this is happening to me.

aqua_duck

Coach
I dont know mate, he made room up in Newcastle for his buys. Lets let Tahu and Kennedy go for George Carmont and Kurk Reynoldson. Thats what i mean, get rid of this guy now before he completely f**ks it up.
Don't forget Tupou and Bird

george

Juniors
Easy solution to the problem ...

anyone who is not happy with the current situation - don't turn up to anymore games this year.

The only message The emperor hears is $$$, if keeping Hagan for another 12 months is going to affect his bottom line it will be Au Revoir Michael go take 12 months in France whilst we fix the mess you've created.

Prediction ... A long time ago in a faraway land there lived an emperor

The emperor controlled the puppets on the wireless through his contacts. One day when he was terribly upset and unver pressure, he contacted his long time taxi driver to organise for this weekend a radio show to attack the target of his frustrations.

Make sure you aim some crap at me the Emperor told the taxi driver, we don't want it look like an ambush. Gees, I might even threaten or actually pull a sponsoship deal from the taxi driver and later sign a longer deal, to make it look legit.

It will work, I've done it b4 proclaimed the emperor to the taxi driver. The previous Puppeteer got stale and wouldn't leave until I paid him his gold.

However, it took a long process of continually publicly undermining the puppeteer, eventually it took its toll and the Puppeteer resigned.

However, to the my disappointment it was 24 months after the campaign was initiated. This culling will be quick and ruthless, I've learnt my lesson.

PREDICTION ... The New Puppeteer will fall on his sword and very quickly

Daneel

Bench
Easy solution to the problem ...

anyone who is not happy with the current situation - don't turn up to anymore games this year.

The only message The emperor hears is $$$, if keeping Hagan for another 12 months is going to affect his bottom line it will be Au Revoir Michael go take 12 months in France whilst we fix the mess you've created.

Prediction ... A long time ago in a faraway land there lived an emperor

The emperor controlled the puppets on the wireless through his contacts. One day when he was terribly upset and unver pressure, he contacted his long time taxi driver to organise for this weekend a radio show to attack the target of his frustrations.

Make sure you aim some crap at me the Emperor told the taxi driver, we don't want it look like an ambush. Gees, I might even threaten or actually pull a sponsoship deal from the taxi driver and later sign a longer deal, to make it look legit.

It will work, I've done it b4 proclaimed the emperor to the taxi driver. The previous Puppeteer got stale and wouldn't leave until I paid him his gold.

However, it took a long process of continually publicly undermining the puppeteer, eventually it took its toll and the Puppeteer resigned.

However, to the my disappointment it was 24 months after the campaign was initiated. This culling will be quick and ruthless, I've learnt my lesson.

PREDICTION ... The New Puppeteer will fall on his sword and very quickly

Didn't i just read this dribble in another thread?

Latest posts