What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hags

Ron Jeremy said:
Just remember, that thumping we gave the Tigers was teh best game Parra have played against quality since 2001, the tigers had won 5 straight leading into that game, and we could've put 50 on them at home!

will he win us a premiership???

I think dragging Hages into the Joey drama is wrong and a slight on the man's reputation. Don't particularly rate him as a coach, but as a bloke, Hages is a champion. He loved Joey like a son so it doesn't matter if he protected him. What father would sell out his son anyway? Metaphorically in Hages and Joey's case anyway.

Stagger eel

Staff member
join the bandwagon said:
Now it is clear that we were robbed in the 2001 GF!!!! Johns should not have been playing!

that's a f**ken ridiculous thing to say...:roll:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I love our fickle fans, Hages is a legend one minute, three straight losses later and he's a dud coach and played a part in a drugs scandal.

parra pete

Referee
ParraDude_Jay said:
I love our fickle fans, Hages is a legend one minute, three straight losses later and he's a dud coach and played a part in a drugs scandal.

You are not wrong...Good time Charlies....or Karthunnkers..the sound of bums being chucked in the corner

Hellsy

Immortal
ParraDude_Jay said:

:clap: :crazy: :clap: :crazy: :clap:

Why is it that people are now saying poor joey he has bipolar ,his so brave,its the clubs fault,its the doctors fault when the truth is he is a discrace he has the world at his feet why we work our guts out evry day to support our familys this guy get 700k a year and he cant handle the PRESSURE i say he shouldnt have been playing in 2001 or ever since he popped that first pill. Truth is he lived a life that we could dream of and took it for granted.why is wendell,craig field and co dirty druggos yet joey is brave and a poor sufferer of bipolar? im not going to suggest we were robbed 01 we were beaten by a better side its not as if joey was on performance enhancing drugs but he should not have been playing.As for bipolar my cousin was diognosed with it 12 months ago and its a cop out.. its one of those ones that a doctor can just say yep his got it ,translated into english it means has grown up with no rules and now has a problem blending with society

TheRam

Coach
parra pete said:
I can't understand the character assassination of Michael Hagan on this forum.
What is wrong with you people. You turn on the players, coaches and management as soon as things go a little awry.
Have patience and show some faith.
Remember Rugby League these days is purely entertainment value.
Winning the Premiership achieves NOTHING for the District. Sooooooo,
sit back relax and be entertained. If our entertainers are better than the other entertainers it will show in the end.
The NRL is football's answer to the Harlem Globetrotters...where there is no district loyalty from the majority of players, just loyalty to the almighty dollar.
Souls sold to the highest bidder....

What dribble. Be entertained? Are you kidding? Other then the Tigers, where's the entertainment mate. And after seeing the way some other teams have put the cleaners through the Tiges, in hindsight, that has lost some of its gloss too.

As for bitching at the drop of a hat, snap out of it PP, The year is 2007. Our last lap of honour... 1986. Do the maths bucko.

cardinal

Juniors
would rather brian said:
Why is it that people are now saying poor joey he has bipolar ,his so brave,its the clubs fault,its the doctors fault when the truth is he is a discrace he has the world at his feet why we work our guts out evry day to support our familys this guy get 700k a year and he cant handle the PRESSURE i say he shouldnt have been playing in 2001 or ever since he popped that first pill. Truth is he lived a life that we could dream of and took it for granted.why is wendell,craig field and co dirty druggos yet joey is brave and a poor sufferer of bipolar? im not going to suggest we were robbed 01 we were beaten by a better side its not as if joey was on performance enhancing drugs but he should not have been playing.As for bipolar my cousin was diognosed with it 12 months ago and its a cop out.. its one of those ones that a doctor can just say yep his got it ,translated into english it means has grown up with no rules and now has a problem blending with society

You sir are a d---head, Bipolar, deppression are an illness that needs to be treated like any other illness. Where did you study medicine? You obviously no stuff all about these illnesses so stick to commenting about something you do, whatever that is. The way Joey handled his problem is not the way a doctor would advise someone to get back on track, but to say bipolar is just a symptom of growing up with no rules is the most stupied thing I've read on this forum.

parra pete

Referee
TheRam said:
What dribble. Be entertained? Are you kidding? Other then the Tigers, where's the entertainment mate. And after seeing the way some other teams have put the cleaners through the Tiges, in hindsight, that has lost some of its gloss too.

As for bitching at the drop of a hat, snap out of it PP, The year is 2007. Our last lap of honour... 1986. Do the maths bucko.

Did you enjoy the entertainment ?????
What does bitching achieve...Mick has given them a Melbourne Cup preparation

Utey

Coach
He has the toughest job out of all NRL coaches, prepare a team for Friday nights game, we have to travel, limited preparation, if he gets the job done, he's moved all that much closer to doing what he's paid for.

It was good to see him with a smile today as well!