What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hahaha

Maggie

Juniors
Hahaha
I just had the funniest lunch break ever!

I was standing the the traffic lights waiting to cross when this guy starts goin nuts in his car beepin the horn n carrying on, then does a massive burn out and speeds off. Naturally I started laughing and as he was driving he winds down his window, points at me and yells

YOUR f**kED!
The old lady next to me flipped out and says do you know him dear? No i dont i replied then she pisses her self laughing and says
what a dickhead!

It was sooo funny, i had to share it....

Crusher

Coach
covellz_gurl said:
Hahaha
I just had the funniest lunch break ever!

I was standing the the traffic lights waiting to cross when this guy starts goin nuts in his car beepin the horn n carrying on, then does a massive burn out and speeds off. Naturally I started laughing and as he was driving he winds down his window, points at me and yells

YOUR f**kED!
The old lady next to me flipped out and says do you know him dear? No i dont i replied then she pisses her self laughing and says
what a dickhead!

It was sooo funny, i had to share it....

Was that you standing at the lights:lol:

Maggie

Juniors
shark_girl said:
HAHAHA that would have been funny, I would have laughed 2 LOL!

It was! The guy already looed like a wanker but he looked even better when he started yelling lol

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
The merkin's had magic mushroom's for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!...he was trippin on Farkin Fungus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knightmare

Coach
When I was in London I saw these two boys with those really posh English accents, in the street swearing at eachother using the bluest langauage- it was so hard to wait until I'd walked away to burst out laughing!