What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL 09/10 :: R12 Fri :: The F3 Derby :: Newcastle 2 Central Coast 1 @ EnergyAustralia

Who will win the F3 Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
halr12-nujccm-f3derby.jpg

teams-nuj-main.jpg

1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2. Angelo COSTANZO, 3. Adam D’APUZZO, 4. Nikolai TOPOR-STANLEY, 6. Ben KANTAROVSKI, 7. Jin-Hyung SONG, 8. Matt THOMPSON (c), 9. Sasho PETROVSKI, 10. Donny DE GROOT, 11. Tarek ELRICH, 12. Jobe WHEELHOUSE, 14. Michael BRIDGES, 15. Sean ROONEY, 16. Jason HOFFMAN, 17. Fabio VIGNAROLI, 19. Jason NAIDOVSKI, 20. Neil YOUNG (gk), 22. Kaz PATAFTA, 25. Labinot HALITI, 26. Ali ABBAS
*five to be omitted*

In: Donny DE GROOT (promoted), Jobe WHEELHOUSE (promoted), Sean ROONEY (promoted), Jason HOFFMAN (promoted), Neil YOUNG (gk) (promoted), Jason NAIDOVSKI (promoted)

Out: Dion SHAW (gk) (not included)

Unavailable: Ljubo MILICEVIC (heel 1-2 weeks), Shaun ONTONG (Achilles – indefinite), Marko JESIC (knee – indefinite)

teams-ccm-main.jpg

1. Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 2. Matthew CROWELL, 4. Pedj BOJIC, 5. Brad PORTER, 6. David D'APUZZO, 7. John HUTCHINSON, 8. Dean HEFFERNAN, 11. Dylan MACALLISTER, 14. Michael McGLINCHEY, 15. Andrew CLARK, 16. Nigel BOOGAARD, 17. Chris DOIG, 18. Alex WILKINSON (c), 19. Matt SIMON, 20. Danny VUKOVIC (gk), 21. Ahmad ELRICH, 22. Nicky TRAVIS, 23. Adam KWASNIK.
*three to be omitted*

In: Andrew CLARK (promoted), Brad PORTER (promoted), Ahmad ELRICH (promoted)

Out: Nil

Unavailable: Nil

ref-3.jpg

Strebre Delovski

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Seriously f**k the Jets

And Matthew Breeze :)

And Ben Williams for that matter :)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Mariners won't be f**king winning tomorrow night. We're about to turn our season around :cool:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Women do have rights. Unless they're from the Central Coast ...

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Overrated? Rather be overrated than not rated :cool:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Second favourite fixture of the year, behind Sydney away and I can't make it.

Mariners 3-1.

Timmah

Staff member
Tickets in the yellow bay. Should be a cracker of a night, can't wait :D

MARINERS!!!!

roboshark

Coach
I will be there as usual

Cmon boys get a home win ...we deserve it

No to hoffman playing please also

Ridders

Coach
Did anyone see Heffernan go down like a pile of bricks after someone made "contact" with his face?

What a cat.

roboshark

Coach
Still on the way down the f3 playing his annoying drums no doubt

Also a classy effort from the marinaters at the end all singing f**k off newcastle within earshot of a lot of kids

NK Arsenal

Juniors

It wouldn't surprise me if he's doing some emotional eating at Broady maccas.

Also a classy effort from the marinaters at the end all singing f**k off newcastle within earshot of a lot of kids

As for the "Marinators" they have been a joke since day one. What kind of supporters group is sponsored by the club they support? :lol:

When we played them down there about a month and a half ago, we almost filled 2 bays. They can't even fill half of one.

Victory fans had more supporters at EAS on Sunday then the M*r*n*rs did tonight.

Timmah

Staff member
It wouldn't surprise me if he's doing some emotional eating at Broady maccas.

As for the "Marinators" they have been a joke since day one. What kind of supporters group is sponsored by the club they support? :lol:

When we played them down there about a month and a half ago, we almost filled 2 bays. They can't even fill half of one.

Victory fans had more supporters at EAS on Sunday then the M*r*n*rs did tonight.

:lol:

Might want to try filling at least one of your own bays before making comments on the other team's level of support. 6,188 for a local derby :lol: Shameful.

I was down that end, there were maybe 1 or 2 kids in the area?

Are you telling me that both the Squadron and all Jets fans have never sworn? :lol:
Timmah where are you? :)

I'm here. You may have noticed I was responsible for the 6am Four Nations game this morning - win or lose I wouldn't have been posting until now anyway. Congratulations on the win. Was to be expected, Strebre almost danced in awarding the two Jets goals. Some pisspoor fouls given right throughout but we couldn't get the breakthrough.

Good from the Jets' P.O.V. that Kennedy finally showed some mettle at keeper, he made a number of good saves last night.

Latest posts