What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

half a second grade team

roboshark

Coach
gold....ricky saying the knights had half a second grade team out there..and the problem was so did we

spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nowhere near making the eight...great passion from the coach

roboshark

Coach
he is filthy!!!!

as the f**k am i!!!

our attack has nothing....small look to the right at noddy!!!

Feej

First Grade
About time we had a coach that says what he thinks. - He was filthy in the press conference.

Noddy looked a bit uncomfortable.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Kimmorely is a f**kin hoax. end of story. We need a young gun like mullen and we would have been 40+

The knights forwards aimed up wellyet we still had the go forward until the f**kin google eyed farkwit tried to di everything.

He is useless, make the pain stop!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Kimmorely is a f**kin hoax. end of story. We need a young gun like mullen and we would have been 40+

The knights forwards aimed up well yet we still had the go forward until the f**kin google eyed farkwit tried to di everything.

He is useless, make the pain stop!!

imasharkie

Coach
He must have had a fair bit to say prior to the conference to the players.

f**king flat attack-I'm over it.

He'll have Dyksee playing next game in his wheelchair.

I like his comment:
"They didn't do what I asked in attack"

veiled attack on dwarf IMO.

imasharkie

Coach
He must have had a fair bit to say prior to the conference to the players.

f**king flat attack-I'm over it.

He'll have Dyksee playing next game in his wheelchair.

I like his comment:
"They didn't do what I asked in attack"

veiled attack on dwarf IMO.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Our forwards were SOOOO comprehensively BEATEN...

Ross.... did he play
Gallen- a rep ...what a joke.. you make some yards and hold the fugging ball son then think you are worth ANYWHERE near the $ we are paying you... sh!thouse
Williams.. read gallen.. only made yards when they were fugged. HOLD THE FUGGIN BALL.
Bird.. one that was definitely thinking thursday...
Kingston, degois.. no impact
Stapleton... watch his short little steps when he gets near the line... fugged!!!
Luke.. can't knock a bloke this young.. but his worst game.. mind on other things..

we didn't make a yard in the forwards for 3/4 of the game

lets all blame Nod. every half would play a great game with sh!t he had in front of him.

Seymore... sh!t Seymore... I don't need to see more of that bullsh!t..

Blame Nod... we had no 5/8.

How easy is that to read. FUGG

Ask Mullen how his forwards went.

Anderson.. to the wing till he gets angry in a tackle

Simmo... when he went to FB looked like he took the next step to where he was going last year before injury but does need to hit the line harder.. sh!t Peach never did so what am I saying.
Just keep producing the swerve tries and THAT kick. watch his head look at the ball.. totally planed

Stick looked like ..I'm glad we don't carry guns in this country...

This was a game where the forwards needed to lay the foundation and they didn't

FUGG

we are in big trouble in the next few game for wins if this keeps up.

Stick said about changes... I don't know what team I will have next week...

Man mountain in, Stapleton .. just go to the pub.. little steps... FUGG
Ross .. go with him

Fug this I'm going to bed.

Jimako

Juniors
I think Ricky will be making changes soon, depending on injuries from Thursday. He was filthy as he said I've told them to execute things we've practised yet they dont listen or dont want to listen. Noddy's the the hald & general so I think most of it was aimed in his direction. Not happy Jane!!

Weaponhead

Coach
Stuart's patience with Kimmorley is running very thin. He was filthy after the Tigers game and said that Kimmorley was not up to scratch. Tonight in the coaches box he clearly be seen shouting F*ck Noddy when he double pumped and threw a bad pass the first time we got inside their 20m line. If Ricky Stuart is pissed off with our attack then it comes back to Kimmorley. He is running this show and it aint pretty. Seeing Mullen show some vision with footwork and long passing showed us up big time.

spider

Coach
it was funny to a point watching the post game interviews

smith was....umm...not quite sure how to explain it

ricky - dead set one pissed off merkin

i actually laughed due to the tension felt through the tv, let alone in the dressing room for the players

Finchy

Juniors
Ricky was pissed !!!
I wouldnt be surprised for noddy to be ruled out with a mysterious injury after thursday nights game.

roboshark

Coach
the thing is spide that next year doesnt seem much better at this stage. the players that people on here think we are after are all going elsewhere...so maybe stuck with this lineup for awhile..

i think ricky will make some changes but not a lot to pick from imo in 2nds

Feej

First Grade
Finchy said:
Ricky was pissed !!!
I wouldnt be surprised for noddy to be ruled out with a mysterious injury after thursday nights game.

Thats all well and good, but who are you going to put in there long term?

Dykes? - He has one season left in him at best.

Seymor? - Not on what I've seen.

Anyone in PL playing better?

I think noddy's time is up too, although I don't see much we can do about it in the short term.

spider

Coach
roboshark said:
the thing is spide that next year doesnt seem much better at this stage. the players that people on here think we are after are all going elsewhere...so maybe stuck with this lineup for awhile..

i think ricky will make some changes but not a lot to pick from imo in 2nds
ricky has some problems to address

when we lose we only concede 3 tries (bar souths) - so hopping off my horse

ill agree we are suffering big in attack

but too isolate the half back soley is a joke

he was targetted big time tonight and it showed - when the team rolls on, he plays well but gets not much credit

when the team goes bad - he gets majority, if not all the blame

Inferno

Coach
spider said:
ricky has some problems to address

when we lose we only concede 3 tries (bar souths) - so hopping off my horse

ill agree we are suffering big in attack

but too isolate the half back soley is a joke

he was targetted big time tonight and it showed - when the team rolls on, he plays well but gets not much credit

when the team goes bad - he gets majority, if not all the blame

f**ken A.

I watched the game bar the first 20, but he seemed pretty good for the rest of it. Once again the kick chase was non existent, and he basically had no support from Seymour. I saw him put up a sh*thouse mid-field bomb, how come no one is calling for his head?

Either way it's a moot point because Dykes might not even be fit next week. And if he ain't there is not a chance in the world Noddy won't be playing.

spider

Coach
we looked better last week when they shared the responsibilities

^^^^ see what i did there ^^^^