What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half Back

TigersFan101

Juniors
Lui is doing a good job but when he slips slightly and sheens tries more and more options? who will there be?
*moltzen
*taumata
*fulton (didnt he get flicked to super league to learn halves?)
*probs marshell again :S

this is offcourse without even considerin possible injuries that may occur, does anyone else no who we have for it?
ty

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Unless we go on a 10 or so match losing streak, the job is Lui's. He persisted with Morris in the halves for three years so Lui is there for the year at least.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
What's happening with Taumata, from what I remember from seeing him at the bulldogs and from comments from various people in the media, he has Benji potential if not better. As one person said, he must be special if a club is willing to give him a chance after his history.
How is he going at the moment and what are the plans for him? I would of thought him and Benji would be great in the halves.

What's happening with Taumata, from what I remember from seeing him at the bulldogs and from comments from various people in the media, he has Benji potential if not better. As one person said, he must be special if a club is willing to give him a chance after his history.
How is he going at the moment and what are the plans for him? I would of thought him and Benji would be great in the halves.

Yeah...i agree.. But it seem Moltzen doesnt want to play at fullback.. I wonder how Taumata would go there...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You know what, I reckon he'll throw Moltzen the 7, and if we lose (theres a good possibility given our record against them) he'll be able to say "See he's just not cut out to be a halfback"

N.C.

Juniors
You know what, I reckon he'll throw Moltzen the 7, and if we lose (theres a good possibility given our record against them) he'll be able to say "See he's just not cut out to be a halfback"
Except it will be more like - "Not wanting to point the finger at anyone, but one of our halves was just not up to standard. It was pretty ordinary, really..."