What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hammers into FA Cup final

Mong

Post Whore
And Europe here we come !!!

How good is this :lol:

Relegation favourites indeed...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mong, would you be prepared to lose the FA Cup final if it guaranteed Leeds would stay down?!?!

Bumble

First Grade
Can you imagine if the mighty LUFC go up and in the same week the filth lose the FA Cup?

I think Mong would kill himself! :D

Mong

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
Mong, would you be prepared to lose the FA Cup final if it guaranteed Leeds would stay down?!?!

Who the f*ck are Leeds?? Don't talk about that pile of sh*te club in the same thread as the mighty hammers...

Hammers FA Cup and Europe bound while those scum flounder in the lower leagues....

How sweet it is...

Dragooner

Bench
Hammers will get smashed in the final no matter who they play. probably 4-0 or more!

LOL

That's the scum of the hammers. The theives, take the claret and blue from aston villa.

perth sharkie

Juniors
Hoping for the Hammers to win the cup, but hard to see it happening though. From the Championship to Europe in two seasons, what a fantastic achievement.

posh

Juniors
Saint Dragon said:
Hammers will get smashed in the final no matter who they play. probably 4-0 or more!

LOL

That's the scum of the hammers. The theives, take the claret and blue from aston villa.

mate ure an absolute muppet. its all that birmingham sunshine ure getting

Mong

Post Whore
perth sharkie said:
Hoping for the Hammers to win the cup, but hard to see it happening though. From the Championship to Europe in two seasons, what a fantastic achievement.

The reverse of Ipswich Town. Europe to the Championship in 2 seasons...

I will be a bit surprised if they Beat Liverpool in the final to be honest but if they do there should be some interesting posts at what ever time i get home that morning/the next day...

I should put up a disclaimer right now just in case :lol:

Dragooner

Bench
posh said:
mate ure an absolute muppet. its all that birmingham sunshine ure getting

Birmingham suck just as much as West Ham!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool have got it hands down!!

No FA Cup for West Ham for at least a couple years!!

junior009

Juniors
Dress rehearsal in the morning. Should be interesting to see if either manager holds anything back.

OVP

Coach
Dear Mong

Your avatar offends me greatly.
To DARE use the claret and blue as your teams colours proves your club is nothing but a ring in.

;-)

Go Leeds !!! :lol:

p.s. you know by now Mong im taking the piss ... I really really hope you win ... not only to do the great colours proud, but also to beat Livergay ... bloody good luck Hammers !! Beat those Liverpudlian gits ;-)

Mong

Post Whore
sh*te..

Mullins out
Ashton probably out
and now looks like Etherington is out....

Rest every one for the Spurs game let them take 4th spot otherwise half the team will probably be out for the Cup...

Dragooner

Bench
GO LEEDS!!

GO GUNNERS!!

BOO HAMMERS!!

BOO SPURS!!

Don't really care if Hammers win against Spurs (or should I say Sours).

Don't really care if Spurs win against Hammers.

But with the crap side West Ham will put out it's an easy win for Sours.

Latest posts