What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hang in there saints fans

bunny hop

Juniors
i would be more upset if gaz was still playing in the centres. he is yet to be proven as a 5/8 so you may not miss as much as you think.hornbey & head will be an awesome combo, you will wonder who the hell gaz is by the end of the year.

bunny hop

Juniors
Follow Me Up To Carlton said:
Guys we've just received the biggest insult possible in Rugby League, being told to "hang in there" by a Souths fan.

I think you insult your red and white army by having a soccer quote at the bottom of your page

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So how long have you been trolling by stealth bunny hop?

Is this your first and only forum name?

The Preacher

First Grade
bunny hop said:
i would be more upset if gaz was still playing in the centres. he is yet to be proven as a 5/8 so you may not miss as much as you think.hornbey & head will be an awesome combo, you will wonder who the hell gaz is by the end of the year.

Dave Q, this is one of your mob, I believe ?? Sort the poor fool out please. :roll:

Sugar

Bench
The Preacher said:
Dave Q, this is one of your mob, I believe ?? Sort the poor fool out please. :roll:
Im sorry to say they are coming out of the woodwork:crazy: ,The bandwagoners have arrived time to do some culling;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not bandwagoners... unless split personalities count in the plural.
Bunny hop and burrometer look like your typical sock puppets.

Latest posts